Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~

I gotta say, I love this stories realistic depiction of how sexual assault in youth effects someone in life. Airis relations with her father were not romanticized, and its understandable how she's reacting now with her current circumstances. It's raw, sad, and very real

Aggregator gang
what the f is with ppl saying it's VERY real? like seriously? dad sexually assaulting, abusing his own daughter is common somewhere in this world. hold up, I just don't wanna hear anymore before I depart from earth. and there are ppl suiciding from depression. they are still trying to survive in this world.

The dad would’ve been arrested by then wtf, the girls mom had retardation lmao, damn I feel bad for the chick, and the dude....but this is fictional so I’m not going to go deeper and just read it with a blank face.... Realistic my ass bro, bunch goofy people in the comments, swear saying stupid shit.

@Rabita022
man how fortunate u must be to be so sheltered to the point where u think such things dont actually happen irl
man ignorance sure is bliss
@MushuTrueG
....wow we are truly blessed to live in a world where the authorities excel so much in their jobs to the point no more crime is no longer a thing since uk the police caught em all, even the ones that were never reported. although i do agree bout the mom bein dumb tho, but it do be like that smtimes tho.

btw sorry for the hard sarcasm (imma mention it in case u guys were too dumb to figure it out urselves) but some the of the things you guys said were really dumb, like yall be talkin like elementary kids which most likely isnt the case since i am 95% sure that im younger than both of u, yet it seems though i was given with more brain cells.

Man this shit is good. i hope it doesnt get dropped by the translator since its a no group scanlator with proper website

@Wg_gvikh_555, No, you just came to talk some shit, and I don’t think your younger than me lmao.... of all the comments to.
(To dumb?) haaa, F-u. It’s just fiction to so I don’t understand wut you trying to say in general.

The back story..i cried 😭

But still morally, i asked every one who was into this shit before, please remember..what past on us should never be the reason for us to do the same to others..i know u have difficulties on your time and through out your lifetime but others should never experience it too..i won't ask u to forget but let the act stay in your past..and try to move on..i know it will lingers but know that this time and your future is yours to color them..you can make it happen..stay strong 😭

@MushuTrueG
my point was u make it sound as if cases like these are easily solved. like how is dad supposed to be arrested if no one reported it, and even if it was smtimes rape cases are tricky since it's an argument of he said she said (although i dont think that would be a problem in this case)
yeah the mom is dum but like i said smtimes it do be like, they rather just turn a blind eye to the abuse or just blame the child cause theyre weak or cause it's easier.
if u gonna ask y the girl didnt report him then, well smtimes theyre scared to cause they either have no power or are afraid of what others might think if they found out. also please keep in mind that under pressure and stress people get confused and dont know wut to do in certain situations and usually just end up makin wrong decision.
so there u have, since u didnt understand my point the first time (probably due to the lack of brain cells) i generously went out of my way and took some time to type it for u. also really, i guess ur an elementary schooler then since ur younger than me, dont know wut an elementary kid doin readin this but hey im not one to talk.

Aggregator gang
@Wg_gvikh_555 no, mama. it's not about ignorance rather it's less likely that something like that is 'common'. ppl shouting it's very realistic to prove they've witnessed this kind of incidents aren't appearing as cool as they think they're. I will just say ppl with paraphilic coercive disorder can't discern between mother-daughter. so ain't anything new neither common stuff.

@Rabita022
i never said it was common, hell no one in this common section ever mention it being common. we're just saying it does happen, and even though it's not common doesn't mean that the chances of things like this happening irl are unlikely. stuff like this does occur and it just so happens that this is a story abt it.
the reason y people say it's realistic isnt because it's common but because of the characters reaction to the situation, their feelings, their thoughts, etc.

This story tells us more than what it depicts. At one end it shows how one can overcome difficulties and somehow cope up with life (still some moments of the past may linger around but they had not lost hope) and on the other end it shows how one will remain in the pot hole and will lose hope never even trying to take a step forward. Both of these people are not wrong for their choices it's just our mentality that judges them when we have not felt what they have been through.

For those people who think that these are very harsh depictions I will say just this that Humanity has degraded beyond help and these type of things might be happening in various parts of the world. Humans are the most inhuman creatures.

Dex-chan lover
This is a rough read, not entirely sure where it's going, especially from reading spoilers.

Really shows you how adaptable humans are. People talk about how strong people are after war or abuse but to those people, it gets to be normal. This is aside from trama though, you can adapt but their are repercussions :/

Dex-chan lover
I somehow started to pity the kidnapper as much as the victim...

Wtf... How is it doing that...

Users who are viewing this thread