Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Ok i have catch up to these chapters. "gal heroine" how stupid u must be to think, that boyfriend is only for sex?! Like cmon! Any better idea for story? Author u must be a simp, knowing ur girl is a kind a "whore" (she got a lot of sexfriends) amd u want her for a wife lol. Let be honest, this manga is like about girl who let have sex with randoms for staying in their house for sleep? (welp no sleep for u if ure doing it)
Overall this manga is beyond normal manga.. Nhent** is open for u author lol.

Dex-chan lover
Those other guys were shit for sure. She’s angry now because she believed he was different tho. That kind of thing always makes it hurt more tbh.
That’s funny, he didn’t do anything at all and all they have is a photograph without context. dumbasses. This is the cheapest drama I’ve ever seen.

It's been a good run, fucking hate this misunderstanding cliche. Time to drop this series

Double-page supporter
Oh for fuck sakes

IMG_0034.jpg

Is this even worth the read? I mean I'm getting so much mixed shit from one. the description for this manga states "A love story that will make you feel wonderful when you read it, starts now!"

but looking at these comments that far from it.
also the fandom/wiki page information say that the rumours about her our a lie but clearly they are not?

there no Drama tag on this but clearly there shit tones of it????? all the information about this manga seems to be a mess to the point where I don't no what to believe about it.

from the comments the story just seems to be the same as Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai,
So a virgin MC who ends up getting involved with a girl who seems to have bedded the whole school? and local area because apprently they are naive to the fact they are getting used but let it happen 1000s of times.

Dex-chan lover
for fuck sakes , i came here for wholesome snippets of these two and her recovery from an awful past . i don’t have access to the LN so i hope this gets resolved ASAP . clear the misunderstanding and permanently banished her little sister existence from the MMC’s life because from what i have seen , she is nothing but bad news.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea Nicole wasn’t getting away with that if it was me she was getting these hands

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this happened. How can you be SO STUPID to go meet alone with a girl who claimed to love you and at the same time claimed to hate your GF, and think that everything would be ok?

Not telling Runa that Kurose, HER SISTER (and the classmate who sits besides him), was the girl he confessed to was bad enough, but to have a secret encounter with her, even after she pulled a stunt that would clearly get him in trouble, the same day he learned about his GF insecurities about cheating on the second month of her past relationships, is just beyond stupid.

This guy could be the best friend ever and a wonderful person all he wants, but as a BF he's trash. IRL he would have to let Runa go and try to work on his communication skills, but since this is a manga I'm sure they'll talk it out as a misunderstanding and be all friends again including Maria and Runa, completely undermining the real issue of broken trust.

What a flaming dogsh*t this turned out to be. See all next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That’s funny, he didn’t do anything at all and all they have is a photograph without context. dumbasses. This is the cheapest drama I’ve ever seen.
He did plenty, actually. 1) Didn't tell his GF that the girl he loved and confessed to in the past and traumatized him was her sister, even after they rekindled their friendship and even sit beside one another in class. 2) Kept being friends with her even after she pulled a stunt that damaged (or at least tried to) her GF reputation. 3) Went to meet her alone the day after she pulled yet another stunt that betrayed her GF's trust and could get him into deep trouble.

With a GF as laidback and understanding as Runa, all he had to do was pick up his phone and give her a call about Maria's situation. He had plenty of time, plenty of chances, but chose to keep secrets.

All of those are really red flags in terms of love relationships, so I'd advise you to don't go thinking that they don't mean "anything at all" and just... don't do them in real life. Like and subscribe for more love and relationships tips (not really)

Aggregator gang
I like every dumbass reading this automatically think that not having sex with a girl and wanting to do things that help her emotionally makes him a wimp Jesus Christ
Edit: I'm referring to runa

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The speed all this went down in a single chapter is honestly hilarious lmao

Girl: -Do you have something to tell me?
Boy: -Yes, actually...
Girl: -I don't want to hear it.

I wonder if this story was stolen from wattpad, based on how dumb it is...

Dex-chan lover
He did plenty, actually. 1) Didn't tell his GF that the girl he loved and confessed to in the past and traumatized him was her sister, even after they rekindled their friendship and even sit beside one another in class. 2) Kept being friends with her even after she pulled a stunt that damaged (or at least tried to) her GF reputation. 3) Went to meet her alone the day after she pulled yet another stunt that betrayed her GF's trust and could get him into deep trouble.

With a GF as laidback and understanding as Runa, all he had to do was pick up his phone and give her a call about Maria's situation. He had plenty of time, plenty of chances, but chose to keep secrets.

All of those are really red flags in terms of love relationships, so I'd advise you to don't go thinking that they don't mean "anything at all" and just... don't do them in real life. Like and subscribe for more love and relationships tips (not really)

(I still wonder if her name isn't actually "Luna". She used to have a UFO ornament on her hip in the early chapters. No way to know without the author's word, I guess.)

I agree with all of this except for the first (and, of course, that all three are red flags--I'll explain later). It's been plainly observable for quite a while that Maria is a vicious person--and hostile enough toward Runa (for whatever insubstantial reason I can't remember) to act on her hostility. Contrary to this doctrine of effeminacy mangaka keep trying to beat their readers over the head with, you cannot be friends with everyone--nor should you try; otherwise, you get people like Maria.

Pretty sure Maria doesn't "love" MC--she's just hoping to attack Runa in yet another way.

That said, your first example. MC was not wrong to keep his history with Maria to himself. Ideally, it'd be fine to tell one's girlfriend or wife such a thing--especially if she could always be counted on to be as laid-back, understanding, and rational as you're saying Runa is. And Runa is, normally; but once--just once--Runa was not. Runa got caught up in the heat of the moment, the pressure of her immediate social group (student body), forgot what she knew to be true about the MC, and only allowed her agitation to be massively magnified further by what she'd found out about MC and Maria. Her friend Nicole, true to form, was no help--she was only there to amplify (or at least maintain) Runa's negative emotional state as an instigator.

"Why didn't he tell her," Runa asked? Why should he have, if that's how she could respond? Even if Maria is Runa's sister, what she'd done with MC in the past is still not her business to begin with; for Runa to insist otherwise would just be an instance of her trying to stoke her own jealousy. Not only that, it'd make no sense for MC himself to dwell on it: if it was present enough for him to be worth discussing with Runa, wouldn't that suggest that he himself had some kind of lingering attachment to her? Once again, normally, none of this would have been the case for Runa--she'd have just been supportive. But all it took was just that one perfect storm, and she wasn't--she was the opposite. This story sends a bad message to its readers: no man/young man should carelessly share just any elements of his past with the woman he's with. Runa is well above the average woman in character: the MC could resolve things with her and clear his own name once Runa calms down, but everyday Joe or Yamada wouldn't be able to with the average woman. There would be no reasoning with such a woman--especially when she'd be flanked by at least two Nicoles on each side keeping her heated.

Users who are viewing this thread