Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Is this girl for real? is her friend not going to get the karma she deserves for assaulting ryuuto? Did runa actually mature and learn that running away and sticking your head in the sand is not the way to deal with problems? Nope nope and nope.

Seriously, running away for three weeks and not even trying to find him to have a dialogue, I wouldn’t rush into a long term future with this girl if I was him.

personally I think kurose planned everything out, none of this situation was a coincidence. He was manipulated and taken advantage of.

Im glad our MC isnt a coward. In most of these generic manga, the MC would just push off the problem and cause more misunderstandings that gradually get worse, however he acted rationally, talked it out, and saved it early on. Also, Runa is also amazing in the sense she was able to accept it easily, because she KNOWS what type of bf he is. Proud of them :)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was a big turn wasn't it? Incredible is the power of actually talking to resolve drama, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno man, this drama ends literally because of Ryuto and only Ryuto.

She ghosts him for TWO WEEKS. Sure the phone was broken, but she could've left him a message literally anywhere before she left. I'm sure grandma has a landline.

I'd say 90% of people would be so hurt by being abandoned that they see that picture of her with some other guy and go straight to Kurose.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh characters actually talking stuff out and the drama not dragging...what sorcery?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL, and thank the author that this drama ended shortly and i'd say, efficiently. Ryuuto and Luna handled the situation better than I thought.
Now as for Nicole... I believe there's are corrections waiting for her... 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
ah hell yah , thankfully my prediction was right . looking forward to dat summa festival arc!

Supporter
Please, TLs, as much as your hard work is appreciated, dropping in some weirdly accented English just to indicate a regional dialect is really off-putting. Fine if it's some actual accent but that... that wasn't that.

Dex-chan lover
Talking through their problems, clearing up misunderstandings based on rationally analyzing what happened, and owning their own mistakes instead of shifting the blame entirely onto the other party?

What manner of sorcery is this?
A rare kind of sorcery that not even a sith or jedi would know this sht called "Communication"

Double-page supporter
Wow, that was a lot to take in but in a good way!
I'm very happy that this drama ended quickly. A heart-to-heart conversation was all that was needed.
Runa should have promised Ryuuto to give him the benefit of the doubt next time.

Dex-chan lover
It started out so good why is this so boring that I am just scrolling eithout reading now….

Dex-chan lover
I’m with everyone that is bothered by being ghosted for 2 weeks. A couple of days is the max that is ok if you’re mad when you’re going out with someone. At least if she said something like “I left message for you where I was” or “I told Nicole to message you” then she it would at least be something. She doesn’t sound like she’s gotten over anything and her jealousy will be an ongoing thing. He should’ve been honest and told her that her sister impersonated her on the phone and then dressed up as her to trick him and that’s how this all started. And who the hell is stalking him and constantly taking his pictures when he is with another girl!?! First it was her friend when they first met at the diner and then at the park with his sister. And who was helping Kurose-san lock them in that storeroom? There are some crazy people around.

Users who are viewing this thread