Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel really bad for the Hero's girls. After all, all of them are just brainwashed.
Sure, it will make his final punishment all the more satisfying, but until then the girls are no more than puppets. I myself consider them his greatest victims right now, and am very frustrated they did not yet meet the MC so he could free them.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the MC doesn't beat that dudes ass. I hope the girls breaks it and beats the living shit out of him, and then he runs into MCs after that.
Good point, it seemed sometimes that they were on the verge of doing so. Plus we now know he can only control those of lower level than him, so if the girls end up doing most of the work and outlevel him...

Dex-chan lover
I must say, the artist really knows how to draw Sain even more pathetic that the writer already decribed him in the WN. 🤣
I can't wait to see Sain's execution get drawn in manga form. The WN described it nicely but... it would be wondorous in manga form
Too bad that'll be so damn far away from now. The idiot really let himself get used by the enemy and tightened his own noose.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel really bad for the Hero's girls. After all, all of them are just brainwashed.
Sure, it will make his final punishment all the more satisfying, but until then the girls are no more than puppets. I myself consider them his greatest victims right now, and am very frustrated they did not yet meet the MC so he could free them.
It makes me very uncomfortable. For personal reasons, I find sex crimes are particularly heinous (DUN DUN). I'm really hoping they are saved sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably my favorite guilty pleasure manga. It has almost every cliché that I dislike e.g. cheat skill, harem, cute sidekicks with cheat skills, silly overpowered armor and weapons, etc. But it's done in such a way I can't help but smile. Plus the way the hero gets cucked at every turn is a pretty good running gag.

I must say, the artist really knows how to draw Sain even more pathetic that the writer already decribed him in the WN. 🤣

Too bad that'll be so damn far away from now. The idiot really let himself get used by the enemy and tightened his own noose.
What chapter of the WN does Sain get executed?

Dex-chan lover
It makes me very uncomfortable. For personal reasons, I find sex crimes are particularly heinous (DUN DUN). I'm really hoping they are saved sooner than later.
I'm gonna put it in spoiler but just note theres a dumb twist.

So MCs gf is actually the demon lord and shes not really brainwashed, the other 2 girls are though. They will be forced by the mc to return to hometown 1 via slave orders (cause she wants to kill herself for some crazy reason /s) and the other seems non-plussed over the situation.

The hero eventually gets executed by the state after demon lord is killed.

Fed-Kun's army

Me myself waiting for chapter 84 to get adapted, when certain someone get killed

Users who are viewing this thread