Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou: Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the brainwashing has dissipated or if she's going to run back to her beloved hero once she wakes up
has dissipated, she becomes suicidal, so he had to make her a slave and give her the order to live so she doesn't kill herself

Dex-chan lover
you may want to edit your post then since yours also shows it while his was changed to spoiler.
EDIT: to those wondering about the sniper i did take a look on gash's se3rver on discord. He is dropping this due to the maliciousness of the sniper, whom reported him to manga updates to try and get his stuff removed. He mentioned he would post 22 next week since it was done but look like if winter doesnt continue as gash said its an F.
What the shit, its the sniper who sucks, I couldn’t even deal with his 21

seriously, it’s completely generic and charmless, I knew I was in for a bad time when literally page 1 was low res and titled “chaptire 21”

come back gash

Dex-chan lover
Best thing i can say is to show some support for him over on his discord. I personally would rather wait for his quality releases than quick and ragged to "catch up" to raws.

What the shit, its the sniper who sucks, I couldn’t even deal with his 21

seriously, it’s completely generic and charmless, I knew I was in for a bad time when literally page 1 was low res and titled “chaptire 21”

come back gash
You're a loser. You didn't do any of your own research. The sniper isn't malicious. It was a harmless upload of a first time translator. Get off your high horse. No one gives a shit if you read the chapter or not so go read something else for the next week until you get chapter 22 you useless ass.

Dex-chan lover
You're a loser. You didn't do any of your own research. The sniper isn't malicious. It was a harmless upload of a first time translator. Get off your high horse. No one gives a shit if you read the chapter or not so go read something else for the next week until you get chapter 22 you useless ass.
then no other new TL since this sniper don't want to continue again ? sure way to ruined everyone enjoyment

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why people have grudge over girls that were brainwashed. They didn't want to betray MC they where forced to.

Still, i skipped most of the text untild this chapter and still understand everythings... It realy is generic.
Yep, even after i read the wn, the story really flat

Dex-chan lover
gash had reported to us on his discord that this sniper actually reported him to manga updates trying to get his stuff removed. so it was malicious.
Apologies i rechecked on discord and i did misread.. the report was from another group for a LN Gash is working on. it was talked about during the same time as this manga was discussed so i did misread.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately Gash said he was dropping this series because of the snipe, saying that he didn't want to make a fight out of it, though he's still releasing C22 next week since it's already translated.
That sucks. I dunno why they even sniped the series as it just had a chapter release like 5 days ago

Hey Sniper, you’re a douche

Dex-chan lover
You’re a dumbass

Double-page supporter
MC: "I have no time. I'll end you quickly"
Cutting his arm instead of his head or destroying his core.
How to contradict himself in one panel.

You’re a dumbass
How so? Because I think the sniper isn't a sniper? The dude is my friend and he didn't do shit to Gash. You guys are just pussies who don't know anything. Either wait 2 weeks for Gash to make his own fucking edit and piss off. Or do it yourself. You guys are asshats who know nothing of what actually happened and don't understand it is a chill and fun translation. It wasn't meant to be top of line shit for YOUR enjoyment. It was fun for US.

gash had reported to us on his discord that this sniper actually reported him to manga updates trying to get his stuff removed. so it was malicious.
Hello, I was the one who translated this chapter. I never reported Gash to anything and I never intended on doing anything malicious. I already cleared it up with Gash in private messages on discord.

Dex-chan lover
How so? Because I think the sniper isn't a sniper? The dude is my friend and he didn't do shit to Gash. You guys are just pussies who don't know anything. Either wait 2 weeks for Gash to make his own fucking edit and piss off. Or do it yourself. You guys are asshats who know nothing of what actually happened and don't understand it is a chill and fun translation. It wasn't meant to be top of line shit for YOUR enjoyment. It was fun for US.
Bro, he's not gonna suck your dick no matter how aggressively you defend him

Dex-chan lover
you may want to edit your post then since yours also shows it while his was changed to spoiler.
EDIT: to those wondering about the sniper i did take a look on gash's se3rver on discord. He is dropping this due to the maliciousness of the sniper, whom reported him to manga updates to try and get his stuff removed. He mentioned he would post 22 next week since it was done but look like if winter doesnt continue as gash said its an F.
Yeah I remembered and then started editing it, then edited some more. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I was the one who translated this chapter. I never reported Gash to anything and I never intended on doing anything malicious. I already cleared it up with Gash in private messages on discord.
ill edit my post, i rechecked after you said on his discord. it looks like there was 3 different TL being talked about at the same time, and it was about a group that went after a other title on a LN site. I do apologize. however i do suggest contacting the TL teams in advance before taking a series as it is extremely disheartening to a TL when its abruptly taken over for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread