Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
This is assuming he gets out of that alive. First public humiliation, then death. Or imprisonment or enslavement with a lock on his ability. But just letting him go free after that, or with any capacity to charm his way out of captivity? That would be dumb.
Well the author already showed us a VERY dumb part in the story.
The girl the mc already freed from Sain's brainwashing tried to kill herself at least once.
Trauma strong enough to make you want to end yourself won't go away just because "someone talked you out of it one time", all the things she has endured remain in her head and the memories will just gnaw at her mind all the time, especially when she is alone, and that will inevitably lead to her relapse, leaving her alone and is the single dumbest thing one can do. And that's one of the reasons I don't have much faith that the author will do the right thing and have Sain put to death (at best I can see Sain being turned into a monster and the MC being forced to kill him, but that's equally as weak and dumb plot).

Also the fact that the MC whose main trait is that he is full of hate because he was betrayed by the people he trusted most, decides to "ease up" on his hatred, because he learned that it was not all of his friends and lover betraying him, but rather his oldest friend that raped them...don't tell me that's a reasonable/non-dumb character development now...any normal person would want to murder him on the spot especially after seeing how much he messed up that one girl's mind.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Man, and here I was thinking they would speed things along to find out what happens to Sorara and help her out too.

I wish the manga had more chapters of the hero’s failings like the light novel did. Some of the best parts.
Failings? Care to share some? :D

Dex-chan lover
dude...wtf...that was not "technically a spoiler" that was 100% pure blooded spoiler....
I mean, It was a spoiler that I titled "Technically speaking" as a form of start of first sentence in the spoiler itself :). Aka I was fully aware that I am spoilering hence use of the spoiler feature hehe.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, It was a spoiler that I titled "Technically speaking" as a form of start of first sentence in the spoiler itself :). Aka I was fully aware that I am spoilering hence use of the spoiler feature hehe.
Yeah...."hehe"....and you ruined the manga for me...... Guess it's time to drop this now....much obliged.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...."hehe"....and you ruined the manga for me...... Guess it's time to drop this now....much obliged.
Not gonna feel sorry here. I used the spoiler tag, you read anyway, so its on you. Also that spoiler was here from like chapter one thx to LN/source readers heh.

Dex-chan lover
I almost cannot wait for that shitstain excuse of a "friend" to get his proper punishments. Public humiliation is a good start, but snipping off a certain thing and let some goblins have his brown valley or something is a good follow up :D

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, woe is me. I clicked on something that was clearly marked "Spoiler", and had the manga spoiled. Clearly this is the fault of the person who posted it."

MD@Home
bra-
inwash
Three times in two consecutive pages even.
Wonder what brainwashed the typesetter into such a retard to produce this garb… nevermind, it's gashadokai, he attracts these morons like shit does flies. Like to like, I guess.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
...Wait....so Sain not only threw him out of the party but he also used his skill to rape two of his oldest friends and his lover.
And now he wants to ask why and have him face justice through a proper trial?!?! Especially after he has seen how his actions have made that other girl want to kill herself?
(and no, a trauma that's big enough to make you want to kill yourself, won't go away just because someone had a talk with you this one time, it will keep gnawing at the edges of your mind whenever you are left alone with your thoughts, until you inevitably relapse).
What kind of piss poor mentality and writing is this?
You asking too much from this "revenge" MC. At least that bastard got punishment instead of being let off scot-free like other revenge manga.

Users who are viewing this thread