Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I imagine this is what happened behind the scenes:

Mangaka: Cmon, please. Just let me draw a wardrobe malfunction or bath scene in all its glory. You know it will boost our male readership.

Publisher: For the last time no. No matter how many times you ask the answer will always be no. We have certain guidelines against explicit content which we must abide by with our published works. There are plenty of publishers you can go to that will let you draw whatever you want.

Mangaka: Fine, I guess I have no choice.
(Internally) I refuse to back down on this matter. Where there's a will, there's a way.

A few weeks later

Mangaka: You wanted to see me?

Publisher: WTF is this? I thought I told you no to drawing oppai like this? And now you draw a whole town themed around them?

Mangaka: What are you talking about? You very clearly told me no explicit content, so I just made a chapter about them happily eating some soft buns.

*knock on door

Distributor comes in.

Distributer: You aren't going to believe this! Our sales and viewership online and in store is up by 500% with our male audience for this week's issue. I don't know what you did, but clearly it's working.

Mangaka: Are there any problems sir?

Publisher: Carry on.

Dex-chan lover
and there it is again....the obligatory bikini armor for females
main-qimg-cc885121a241f576dad717c8fd1334ee-pjlq

Dex-chan lover
Not just a trial, he wants Sain to be publicly humiliated.
And? You think that will fix Sain and make him see the error of his ways? or somehow nullify the damage he's done already?
Having him publicly humiliated will only push Sain to turn to a full time criminal hell bent on taking revenge on the world and all who humiliated him, and with his ability he can then do some serious harm to many MANY more people than just rape girls.
For example, the judge that found him guilty has a daughter, he charms his daughter and tells her to stab her father in his sleep. That one villager who heckled him after the trial on the town square has a wife? Sain orders her to kill their children. etc.
not every girl/woman in his wake will have the luck of having the MC overlevel her in order to be protected from Sain's ability.

Dex-chan lover
See, everyone mistaken him as Human..
Author should have given him some Horn or wing to show that he was a Dragonman

Dex-chan lover
We just gonna ignore the Yu-Gi-Oh looking dude on page 16? I swear that's the card art from an og Yu-Gi-Oh card

Dex-chan lover
That last page... that's not a possible spoiler, is it? Though it is a webnovel cover, and manga plot line tends to prioritize light novels.
We got Toru and Kaede in the back. The fox girl in the front is their daughter.
The fairy boy is Frau's son - fuck if I know how, just use the magic excuse.
The elf is from the one the party just met, or further in the village.
The last one looks human. Not 100% sure. From Nia, or Lisa/Soara(whichever was the demon lord in disguise).

Dude has 4 wives in the webnovel, if my assumptions are correct. Might not translate over to the manga.

Dex-chan lover
That last page... that's not a possible spoiler, is it? Though it is a webnovel cover, and manga plot line tends to prioritize light novels.
We got Toru and Kaede in the back. The fox girl in the front is their daughter.
The fairy boy is Frau's son - fuck if I know how, just use the magic excuse.
The elf is from the one the party just met, or further in the village.
The last one looks human. Not 100% sure. From Nia, or Lisa/Soara(whichever was the demon lord in disguise).

Dude has 4 wives in the webnovel, if my assumptions are correct. Might not translate over to the manga.
Yeah they shouldn't have used that image. It's DEFINITELY a spoiler.

It's 9 wives, but those are his first 3 children. First daughter by Kaede. First sons by this elf and Marianne (the noble girl Sain failed to hypnotize since the MC helped her level). The birth order is less clear after the first 3, but that fairy has to be one of Frau's 2 daughters. But yeah, that's definitely four of his FOURTEEN children. It's a little crazy that 5 out of 9 wives have multiple children, but none of them are the ones who gave birth first.

As for Frau,
pretty soon she gains the ability to change size once she "evolves".

Also, nice to finally see this character. Finally,
we can raise the number of wives he's met up to 6 out of 9.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rough translation this chapter. Couple text bubbles are swapped. Why did he start babbling about breasts? It was so irrelevant to the rest of the chapter. What do resorts and breasts have to do with secluded elves? How are you going back to the slow life after learning your childhood friends are being raped constantly?

Dex-chan lover
...Wait....so Sain not only threw him out of the party but he also used his skill to rape two of his oldest friends and his lover.
MC lover is a demon in disguise, she gave the ability to Sain to "fuck him up". She willingly gets fucked by him. So she is as at fault as he is here. But yeah they still fucked lives of the other 2 and at least basing on that M-name girl early on - he at least tried to do that with more.

Dex-chan lover
That's some kind of OP. And no one reacts much.

Brainwashing is absolutely not OK, but taking slaves is perfectly fine.

So the reason he doesn't want to immediately slap him to death, like the good fairly suggests, is that he wants a worse punishment. Hurt his pride.

Why would fox girl get disappointed in knowing he likes boobs?

A small fairy has the skill "Prayer for Growth". Makes sense.

I legit expected him to answer her question about what he sees so much with, "Your panties." I thought about that before, and then bam, page 9.

What about her age?

"Mega Boost Usage" and "Super Multi-Purpose key" skill names are a bit extra. But these skill developments are a bit condensed. Everything happens at once when he's thinking about it.

There's quite a few nice areas they walk through.

"No one has been able to enter that place."
I guess someone has to be the first.

I mean, sure, she's very small, so her breasts aren't large, but proportionally they're not bad. She shouldn't compare herself to his other slave. And in terms of looks, I think Frau comes out ahead.

Frau training montage. Nice.

That's one thick elf. Maybe Frau's not so ahead anymore.

So, how long until there's an excuse to make her a slave to join his party?
Couple of chapters?

But I just chalked that up to not remembering the mechanics of it very well since it's been a while, and it's not particularly important anyway.
It's very rare that skill mechanics are actually important. They're usually just various ways to justify how MC gets even more OP.

Winning over the elves is going to be Toru's toughest challenge yet.
That's not a particularly high bar, though.

and there it is again....the obligatory bikini armor for females
I think that's what Jill Bearup would classify as "Not actually armour."

Having him publicly humiliated will only push Sain to turn to a full time criminal ....
This is assuming he gets out of that alive. First public humiliation, then death. Or imprisonment or enslavement with a lock on his ability. But just letting him go free after that, or with any capacity to charm his way out of captivity? That would be dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Potentially a new party member. Expecting the elves to be surprised to discover he is not human but something they might be worshipping as well.

Dex-chan lover
Why do betrayal fantasy MCs go all "But he's my fwend 😭😭😭🥺"?

Users who are viewing this thread