Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This hero party should go into a goblin lair for a quest, then fail, the hero eaten by goblins and the women made into seedbed.

Dex-chan lover
"My fiance, my best friend and my party members have betrayed me. Now that im OP as fuck what should i do? Walk back for a while and show them what traitors deserve and later live how the fuck i want or silently leave to somewhere far away and buy a loli slave that cant hurt my broken heart?"
I kinda understand why your fiance threw you away...

@KarmaKingKarma the first half of the chapter is like any of those series where a party member gets cucked by the hero and the second half is pretty much lie you say a watered version of the chapter when Naofumi buys Raphtalia.

Fed-Kun's army
hate this kind of NTR story for absolutely no reason.
[ul]Girl, you promised to marry him, and then betraying him, what do you expect him to just accept it? You're either crazy or just dumbass.
I also don't get why Hero choose to play with a girl with a boyfriend, something mentally wrong with this type of story.
MC also stupid he should notice the nature of the hero much earlier from seeing his party members.[/ul]
None of these people make sense to me.

The summit of these shitty cliché story where the MC is betrayed by his teammates...
With the famous unknown skills he didn't understand (it's not like you can guess the effect with the title and what's different with you...) activate just after he got kicked out and making him overpowered...

And seriously, wtf is wrong with these authors in using the Hero party to be scumbag, it's the HERO!! A strong Warrior chosen by the king or something else, OK, but not the Hero recognized by this world's system, that's not a Hero!!
If he's like that, the "God" of this world must be retarded... And since the author is kind of the God of this world, he's the retarded one...

We got the Loli because pedophilia is great, now it will be the MC living a happy and easy life because he's overpowered and the only problems will come from the stupid choices of the MC because he's just a nice and stupid pushover Japanese MC...
And I'm pretty sure the Hero party will come back and try to mess up with him instead of living their own life because they're the Hero party... And the Hero is the bad guy...

Ahh~ i want "Sain" to crawl in front of the MC i'll wait for that chap to come 😁
oh and that thot? wish she get rape by goblins.

I want the healer (let’s be honest when we see her again she will be a saint) to be outed as a whore.

OKT

i like the mc and the slave girl i think this has some nice potential. hopefully it keeps getting tl'd

thank you for the chapter

The part when he's buying a slave, it's exactly the same as Shield Hero

"It's every cliche you hate about modern fantasy manga and harem shit. There is nothing really unique about this, except that it isn't an isekai. This will have fifteen, maybe twenty chapters tops, and the releases will be five months apart."

"So what's the catch, then?"

"A bunch of women you can freely hate on, and a Sasuke-ass looking fuck that's going to get the absolute living dogshit kicked out of him. We're gonna torture the shit out of NTR cunts."

"You son of a bitch, I'm in."

Double-page supporter
why does this guy needs a slave, in shield hero is understandable given that he cant fight monsters on his own, but this guy is extremely OP, as he can one shot a dragon, so the slave feels unnecesary

@blraggg later on, should be around 20 chapter, With this kind of story there's 2 explanation if the MC has male friend and lover:
1) the male friend is a D*ck
2) the women is a b*tch

Welp, I have read the WN raw, I pity not only MC but his female childhood friends too. His ex and male childhood friend is really a trash🤔

Users who are viewing this thread