Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

Dex-chan lover
I mean might as well say he gets revenge on his hero friend and beats the demon king in the description as well? So many spoilers in that description!

Fed-Kun's army
Literally just a dollar store version of Shield Hero. Solid 4 but I'll follow for that tiny sliver of potential all manga have.

There are so many losers getting kicked out of the hero party I can’t handle it

Supporter
Tropes and cliches aren't bad, but you need more to a story than just that. So far it is the [Childhood friend steals my girlfriend] in combination with [Kicked out of party for being weak for mysterious reason], which leads to [Bullshit power up that makes him that strongest] and [Goes pick up loyal demihuman slave, but treats her nicely].

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona: Don't forget the worst offender: RPG like system with stat screens and shite. Disgusting.
E: Add being a clueless derp -> see Dragon fight and people being arsedicks for no reason plus deus ex machina heal plus -> see cover -> prolly slave child lvls up and grows badonk's plus she is demi human. Alright.
E2: It is obviously all nonsense and a retard can write a better story but THAT description mang, kek. I feel trolled.
E3: added the link

Group Leader
Can they stop make any of this shit anymore, i hate when they make hero a jerk. And why the hell he need to buy a slave when he clearly already strong enough. And how he have so many exp when all of his comrade only level 40, if they always hunt together isnt the logical lvl he have will around 40-50 even if he have the skill to multiple exp its feel so unrealistic

Aggregator gang
The synopsis not really a spoiler when we have seen this type of plot a million times

Dex-chan lover
ya know what, I'ma read the LN for this bitch. Recently experienced (or more like realized my feelings on) vicariously through my brother a subtle but deep seated resentment for a woman that might make something like this more enjoyable. Seeing my brother's wife get engaged to someone who might be the guy she was caught cheating with(don't know if it's the same guy) just over a year after he died suddenly and for reasons the doctors still don't really understand, concluding the past decade of depression he went through from shit she did like explicitly telling him she's with him for his money, has put a seed of resentment in me that I don't know how to deal with. I can't even talk to anyone about it since, aside from my father and myself, noone in my family can talk about it indepth without losing it and the two of us agreed that we MUST keep a neutral or positive stance towards her for fear that she'd take the kids and vanish. Where the hell is my release?!

The manga reads a bit like cliff notes of the story itself. Conflicts are usually presented and resolved in a manner of 2-3 panels, the characters seem to blow through development without any care at all, and the stakes for strength are removed from the table almost immidietly. Don't get me wrong, I like me some isekai trash. Seeing what they do differently, or on what point they decide to try and sell people can be interesting. The problem is that I don't really know what appeal this one is trying to focus on at all. Relationships feel too shallow, the only two monsters we have seen him fight have already bordered on the strongest things around, and there is no comedy to speak of. If I had to make I guess I would say that it is going to focus on his broken skills as they continue to break further and further, which would certainly be interesting, but as of a 53 page chapter 1 I've seen only hints of that.

Users who are viewing this thread