Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

Gao

I can guess on what happens by the title 🤔

Looks good, kinda hate how it starts off with ntr. I'll put this in plan to read and pick it up a few months later.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmm...
will await for further chapters before placing a harsh verdict.

at least it is not a smut "yet".

Dex-chan lover
mc better fucking kill that pos i swear to fuck. I also demand a begone thot moment with that cheating whore when she predictably tries to throw herself at him when he gets famous.

Imagine that, another NTR start and another beastkin girl with the MC.
MC turning into a dragon-man is new to me, though. 🤔

when will they realize that reusing the same template over and over is just shit

MD@Home
So we have "weak" MC, that got NTRed by his teammate, which is the rage right now, then we have him buying a beast girl that may or may not turn older later, because he can't trust normal people, which is lift straight up from shield hero.

Not a single original bone in this fucking manga.

Contributor
Naofumi al Rapthalia v2. Seems a Tate no Yuusha clone but is no really bad. 🤣

@silentnight_00 - Read tons of isekai, nothing can surprise me anymore, expecially revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

of course I'm going on an adventure alone but I "NEED" to buy a slave

that's not exactly alone and ffs why the fuck would they always go that way....it made sense on tate no yuusha with him not being able to attack and all ,but idk why getting a slave for no reason has become a trope and an easy way for shitty author to add a waifu

like 0 effort on the writer part

I really dislike how every mc need a slave when they are already op af ....at least make them meet like normal people ffs

and after reading the comments the ntr hipno/brainwashing trope tells me that the author never grew up ,this is a NEET fantasy xD

Users who are viewing this thread