Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Supporter
...a certain someone is going to be upset she didn't get invited for airsoft, calling it now.

Dex-chan lover
I see people in the comments complain that she hasn’t had sex with the MC yet even though she’s already done it lots of times. I believe it was in the first chapter he asked her if she actually wanted to have sex and she said she didn’t. She only had sex before because she thought that’s what you do. So he told her that they would only do it if that’s what she wanted. That’s why they’re waiting. He’s waiting until she actually wants to do it which would be the first time she wanted to do it. This really is more like a real relationship because if you don’t have prior experiences you can’t really tell how good the person you’re with is. But it’s also sad that she’s had so many horrible relationships in the past.
She has said she loves him, she has more or less said she wants to do it so I don't really understand why the author would drag it out
I understand waiting but
According to spoilers I've read they still haven't had seggs even up to volume 6 even though rina said she wanted to do it with him at the end of volume 5

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wew... As much as everyone being virgins is the "meta" for romcoms, this kind of relationship is actually a lot closer to what's usually the case in real life. It's very common for one partner to be more experienced than the other, especially in things other than sex. I'm glad this manga is showing that at the end of the day, that's perfectly normal, and even with differences in experience, what matters most for a happy and healthy relationship is the love you share in the moment. Truly heartwarming! ❤️

Thanks for the TL!
Eh not for two high schoolers. Its very overblown on how many kids are actually having sex in school, because of the USAs average age of losing their virginity at 16 and kids being full of shit.

Majority of countries around the world lose their virginity in college at 19. Having multiple sexual partners in high school isn't really "normal" or average I guess is more accurate.

Still a good story on a different situation than most.

Dex-chan lover
a5c0ed0c5bd65edd1a9fa6c7d35cbec36f86533cffca038ee72a5245962fc94c.jpg
oh shi just read chapter 210 , someone else also reads this peak manhua? sweet

Dex-chan lover
She has said she loves him, she has more or less said she wants to do it so I don't really understand why the author would drag it out
I understand waiting but
According to spoilers it took 7 whole volumes and multiple cockblocks for them to finally have seggs
what? So I misread? I am pretty sure that in vol.7 they get cockblocked by Runa period so Runa try to give mc a blowjob to compensate then their friends call them before Runa did the deed and vol. 7 fucking end. Maybe I need to read again

Dex-chan lover
what? So I misread? I am pretty sure that in vol.7 they get cockblocked by Runa period so Runa try to give mc a blowjob to compensate then their friends call them before Runa did the deed and vol. 7 fucking end. Maybe I need to read again
I haven't read the LN, I only picked up some spoilers here and there from different people, I might have gotten something wrong, in that case that's my fault my bad (I rechecked and edited it to be more correct)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There was a day when one of the most popular romance manga/anime was Maison Ikkoku, in which the female lead not only had experience, but was a widow who had dearly loved her husband and was struggling to move on from him. (That is, not only was the male lead not her “first”, he wasn’t even her “first that mattered” like with Runa or Meguro-san.)

Some people in this thread would not have survived that era.
Well for me personally, that's different,
I'd date someone like that, but I would never date someone with a high body count

Dex-chan lover
@biologist @Ludd_ @tseng
Honestly... Volume 6 felt a lot like filler, almost to the point a time skip might've been preferable. I agree the previous 5 were fantastic, then... I don't know. I haven't finished 7 yet, but I'm starting to get "monetization" vibes, and shades of Hajimete no Gal... Which I enjoy ( and it's dear to me for other reasons), but has become a little "stale", not irredeemable, just floundering unnecessarily. Sounds like KeikenZumi doesn't get on track in 7... Hopefully in 8.

Addendum: A little too much trope usage for the sake of disruption, without real thematic value. Perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
People in this comment section who seemingly impatient and keep making as if the MC is a "beta" for not going straight to have sex sounds like virgins who glorifies sex instead.
I think that depends on whether you're referring to the manga or the LN. All themes have a "shelf life", such as obstacles to remove, mysteries to solve goals to achieve. Once these conditions are met, there's a natural progression to the next stage. Most commonly this is the realization-acceptance-determination-confession progression for romances and RomComs. You can often see interruptions delaying progression to the next stage, but the more you have, the less believable it becomes. Good writing is a balance, getting a reader invested in a goal (or the characters) and wanting to see what happens next, while still having it take long enough for development(and frankly enough chapters to be profitable, hey that's reality). If you end up with characters doing the literary equivalent of donuts in the middle of the expressway, its going to start to lose its charm, and significance.

The manga isn't anywhere near that point yet.

Users who are viewing this thread