Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry my delulu mind will fix this thing everything you guys will will be your first time😭😭

This series is Sooo good

Dex-chan lover
What does she mean "Eventually I'll want to have sex with you"? Was there a part where they make that some sort of deal, or something I'm forgetting?

Like I don't think she should throw herself at dudes, but if she's already been with a good number of guys, you'll just make your partner feel inadequate if you hold off on them, when you didn't for others... especially when you espouse a line like from up top... jeez.

Ah shit. She is used-good after all. This whore does not deserve happiness and if MC's brain still working he should pump and dump quick. Tired of his beta, loser, goofy ass mentality.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The incels in this comment section will be alone for a long time. Who uses the term "body counts"? It's usually people who can't get laid that even mentions it. I guess the author found their main audience. Loser otakus.

Users who are viewing this thread