Keishichou Tokuhanka 007

Dex-chan lover
This is a really fun little manga. It's really less about the criminal investigations and such, although those are sometimes interesting, and more about the characters and their romance, which is nicely done.

Group Leader
A very sweet manga <3
I loved how the focused was more on their understanding and trust towards one an other than the overly romantic stuff
it was really sweet and enjoyable to see them get along so well <3
though i only have a tiny issue and it's that we never got to see them actually get married T^T
but well at least we got to see their son ^o^

Dex-chan lover
(8) Comedy/flirt heavy + ESP (The story progress is somewhat slow but at the same time there is at least some type of progress every other or so chapter.)

It's really cute and fun to read :D really fell in love with both of the main character. I really wish there's more...

Thank you very much, translators! It was a fun read. Kuze and Fuyuki's interactions made me lose a few hair strands but it's worth it at the end. 😅

Thankyou very much scanlating team!!! ♡♡♡

i really love this stories ☆☆☆☆☆

it's good. but I was expecting for there to be more? what's the point of getting a debut or the ML getting patience for the whole series? if the ending is so simple.

still 8/10 for me.

ps

yes the ending is so simple that it is such a waste

Users who are viewing this thread