Keiyaku Shimai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - An older sister who goes to her young sister's cultural festival

Dex-chan lover
good lawdplease dont make this a cooking into drama.

Screenshot_2023-04-19_184022.png

this was me late 16'-18' TWICE fan lmfao

Banned
Suddenly a new character that is an ex-idol and it's suddenly revealed that it's Onee-san's oshi? And she goes to the same school as Meguru? This is all over the place. I love Hijiki's other works, gave YumeYuri a 10/10 but this one just doesn't click with me. It's a 7/10 as of yet. I might drop it soon.

Dex-chan lover
NEWLYWEDS ~ to ~  SISTER ~ to ~ CONTRACTUAL SISTER you know where this going to newlyweds ofc. :02:

Suddenly a new character that is an ex-idol and it's suddenly revealed that it's Onee-san's oshi? And she goes to the same school as Meguru? This is all over the place. I love Hijiki's other works, gave YumeYuri a 10/10 but this one just doesn't click with me. It's a 7/10 as of yet. I might drop it soon.
I thought this was out of left field too, but it turns out the idol thing was mentioned in chapter 1. The way it was introduced is still pretty abrupt, though.

Banned
I thought this was out of left field too, but it turns out the idol thing was mentioned in chapter 1. The way it was introduced is still pretty abrupt, though.
"My oshi graduated and my fav yuri manga is done, too" is what she thought to herself in 1 page for 1 line, all the way back in chapter 1. I hope they introduce the author of the yuri manga next, would be equally stupid lmao

Dex-chan lover
:huh:reminds me of owotsuki uwutsuki meowtsuki

2223674c-e88f-4121-9d81-5df7ff72a1d2.png

:pepehmm: holy shit i can't find the name. It's the one where a girl rents a house from the retired idol and then the idol is caught secretly living in the house with her

Users who are viewing this thread