Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Ch. 10

Why does everyone assume it's even a girl? Let alone genderbent grandpa. There were 2 panels of some kid with long hair 1 far view 1 over the shoulder I didn't see any indication of the kid's gender.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking weirdos i tell you, y are all of you wondering if the grandpa reincarnated as a girl and is gonna be a harem member, weirdos i tell you. Im pretty sure thats the Grandpa and its most likely gonna be a dude, jesus weirdos think just cuz a person has long hair theyre a girl and somehow get the weirdest ideas

@Titanfan548 some people just have some weird ass fetishes, you know that one manga where the dood gets sent back in time as a girl but the boy version of him still exists and starts to fall in love with her? Weird shit i tell you.

Pretty sure the Goddess sent the MC to temporarily meet his grandpa in the land of the dead off screen during the scene transition.
And the new person being incarnated is the Goddess having been judged by her peer for doing what was not allowed for the MC and got stripped of her status and was sent to live like a mortal.

It honestly make way more sense than what I keep seeing in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread