Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I feel like seen this cliche villain teacher case happened before.

Right, in Uchi no ko manga. Latina also became a victim. 😢😤

Dex-chan lover
This teacher reminds me of 2nd grade; I learned differently from the other kids, so the teacher required me to tell the class that I was "Too stupid to understand (insert lesson)" every time I didn't immediately understand her.
Teachers like this were common in my experience.

Dex-chan lover
I keep confusing this manga with the other one where the MC also gets 2 noble girls in his harem.

Dex-chan lover
I think what people are forgetting is that in their world the MC's magic is not understood, and they do kot know how to use or train it properly. So to them he is severely handicapped to the point that many (less enlightened) would see him as handicapped and inferior.

@Seraphus : That sucks, and unfortunately there is way to much conform or be labeled deficient in society. That and people letting themselves get stuck in mentalities and methodologies that are long sine shown to be deficient. Plus teachers looking to power trip and assert dominance/superiority.

One thing I found amusing when I took an intro linguistics class years ago was that the average Intelligence, err IQ, of someone with certain impediments (stuttering being a good example, including being tormented and belittled for the condition) is actually higher then those who do not suffer from that condition.

There is no excuse for making someone feel Infervor, or publicly shaming someone, because they do not think the same way you do.

Ah another asshole teacher that somehow was able to get in one of the most prestigious magic schools. Can people stop overusing this trope

Dex-chan lover
@MadSargeant @Kidawesome55
Last page of chapter 10, that's the grandpa. I've seen some of the novel's illustrations. Obviously she joins his harem of lolis. This series is quite shameless as you can see.

Dex-chan lover
@eva4hidden in Japan this is incredibly relatable as most people will tell you that they had quite a few asshole teachers throughout their time in school. In the US, everyone has had at least one but Japan has one every grade.

Supporter
Standard effeminate villain.

Also, read that guy's name as Herman Cain at first.

Group Leader
Bruh 3 months ago was the last update and luckily we got one 3 days ago. When will the next update be?

Users who are viewing this thread