Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Bloody Thursday, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Klaus being the kind-hearted chubby kid is so him.

I knew Edgar wasn't normal the moment he caught Klaus going around the forest... what I didn't expect... is that he wasn't the cause of the disappearances and that he was Klaus' BB "parent", but i am not surprised he took a liking to Klaus...
he is the gooddest of boys... and violent as fuck when needed too.

I am so sad for Diana and her husband... good people shouldn't have ends like that.

I find comfort that we know Klaus, his siblings, his father, and even other members of the Reinherz house are alive... but I know that before things got better... they took a nosedive into hell... the fact Gilbert is still "normal" here did pass me.

I find too... oddly satisfying that we are only getting Klaus' backstory now, years after the series started and in what is the 3rd season.

Now I am excited to see how Klaus came to learn the Brain Grid Blood Battle Style, we know Abrams is his master, but I am curious if it was him that saved Klaus at this point in time.

And for the Morzzo Guarzza team, the menu you did is simply
EP_CHEFS_KISS_EXPL_OFFPLATFORM.jpg

Five Michelin Stars.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really excited to know more about Klaus, I was expecting a dark backstory but Damn this chapter made me so angry..

Dex-chan lover
[vomits blood] the chief of police helping blood breeds with xenophobic sentiment... classic nightow
The only thing stopping me from hating the chief completely... is the fact that he was dealing with a BB, not like a normal human can do anything besides obey.

And if I understood his actions, he really was trying his best to manage an unmanageable situation, he clearly tried to save the guy by relocating him to another investigation and he did try to deflect from having to kidnap Diana, sure... he sold them in the end, but... I don't have in me to say I would do better than him.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait…who’s Edgar again??

I’m so glad we reached the time where klaus’s past got revealed. The moment the siblings made an appearance I really hoping we could see more of Reinherz’s family. Thank you for another updates!

Last edited:
howw far back is this in the past? Netflix streaming became a thing in 2007 and didn't really catch on till a little bit later. feels like the time doesn't quite add up but it could just be me

Dex-chan lover
howw far back is this in the past? Netflix streaming became a thing in 2007 and didn't really catch on till a little bit later. feels like the time doesn't quite add up but it could just be me
Klaus is 28, so it actually adds up, this would be around when he was 12 maybe 13 at most, which by what you pointed out would be around when Netflix catches up, and we can always assume certain areas of the world caught to its use a little quicker than others.

Fed-Kun's army
Klaus is 28, so it actually adds up, this would be around when he was 12 maybe 13 at most, which by what you pointed out would be around when Netflix catches up, and we can always assume certain areas of the world caught to its use a little quicker than others.
I don’t think this manga really following our year? Is the Netflix line is from the original jp script or is it only translation gag though? Definitely my first time reading the actual brand name got mentioned on series.

Fed-Kun's army
Might be the most gruesome panel I've seen from this series.

These blood breeds' crazy man

I don’t think this manga really following our year? Is the Netflix line is from the original jp script or is it only translation gag though? Definitely my first time reading the actual brand name got mentioned on series.
The OG script is ネフリ, which isn't Exactly netflix but when you look it up that's the only result you get. Realistically it'd be more like Nefli or Netfli, sort of like how in B2B chapter 3 instead of Zapp calling himself Spider-man he called himself Pider-man. But the idea is still there.
Also in terms of present times, Netflix came out in the late 90's, so in-context they could be talking about the DVD movies and not the streaming service.

Dex-chan lover
On top of being a crazy gruesome scene, the positioning of the BB and Diana's head also evokes sexual assault, which is a subtle enhancement of the scene

Users who are viewing this thread