Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Run Silent, Run Deep

Dex-chan lover
1. fuck yeah other esmeralda style user
2. romcom protagonist zed
Untitled.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guy was good enough to slip the bolt before the old man fired, but no, it's just Lucky Abrams. Poor Magdalena.

Dex-chan lover
Did... did we just get a new Blood Technique user?............ NIGHTOW-SENSEEEEEEEEEEEEi... this man is hellbent on driving me crazy, he gives exactly what I wanted... but I feel like I am being conned.

With Zapp and Zed's style being made by a specific master it was clear it wouldn't have users besides them, by something it was said before Klaus' style is very dangerous and unique so his was out too, so I thought that if we would see other users it would be either K.K. or Stephen's, or a new one.

Magdalena is strong, she soloed a BB.

Dex-chan lover
Lettering work is stellar on this chapter, those FX are FIRE !!

Dex-chan lover
Too much info need someone to tldr it for me. please help
There really was a lot:
  • Blitz 'Lucky' Abrams and a new Fang Hunter Magdalena investigate a breach into the Beyond and find the old man and his wife, who is a blood breed.
  • The Book of Calamity has allowed people to predict another catastrophe on the scale of the Collapse (or the emergence of Hellsalem's Lot), but either it or something else is preventing more specific information going out.
  • The US Government is running expeditions into the hollows/breaches into the beyond. The probe sees one of the Tools of Demise (the soda bottle) and also a confrontation between Cosmos and Chaos, who seem to be the cause of breaches in the veil between Earth and the Beyond.
  • Curious seems to be able to sense Cosmos and Chaos, probably due to his link to a Tool of Demise.
  • Femt is doing Femt things, and is being thwarted again by Libra.
  • HLPD is chasing after a currently unrevealed target.
  • The League of High Order Spirituals was one of the main groups of casters, enchanters, occultists, etc. that slowed and stopped the Collapse that formed Hellsalem's Lot. Looks like they were notified or otherwise found out about the looming catastrophe and is recruiting.

Dex-chan lover
Yayyy an update, you don't know how happy I'm seeing this hidden gem get updated

Group Leader
There really was a lot:
  • Blitz 'Lucky' Abrams and a new Fang Hunter Magdalena investigate a breach into the Beyond and find the old man and his wife, who is a blood breed.
  • The Book of Calamity has allowed people to predict another catastrophe on the scale of the Collapse (or the emergence of Hellsalem's Lot), but either it or something else is preventing more specific information going out.
  • The US Government is running expeditions into the hollows/breaches into the beyond. The probe sees one of the Tools of Demise (the soda bottle) and also a confrontation between Cosmos and Chaos, who seem to be the cause of breaches in the veil between Earth and the Beyond.
  • Curious seems to be able to sense Cosmos and Chaos, probably due to his link to a Tool of Demise.
  • The League of High Order Spirituals was one of the main groups of casters, enchanters, occultists, etc. that slowed and stopped the Collapse that formed Hellsalem's Lot. Looks like they were notified or otherwise found out about the looming catastrophe and is recruiting.
Adding to your summary, the book/codex in this chapter is different from the book of Demise, their names are different in Japanese (unless nightow is retconning).
終焉の書 = book of demise that records all the world-ending tools (written in several languages)
既知未来年代記 = chronicle of foretold future, prophesies written in codes
Also I don’t think the soda bottle is a demise tool, it’s more likely related to the game between chaos and cosmos.

I hope we get a continuation of this arc next month! Really excited to find out more about Magdalena.

Contributor
There really was a lot:
Damn, kudos. All I got from this chapter initially was “wacky guy makes plot to turn everyone into Twinkies”

This chapter is fucking of lore more than the whole manga before! Nightow's storytelling is getting crazy... and is still gorgeous... mostly
And thank Morzo Guazza for the worlds best adaptation quality! LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!

Dex-chan lover
this is like an unbelievable amount of details revealed in a single chapter while also managed to slap twinkie klaus in the mix lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread