Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - General Winter Comes to Town - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! - Part II

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,581
I love Steven.

He is one of the rare cases of "necessary evil" that I feel is done right.

The reasons are... first... he is actually a good person; he values all his subordinates greatly; the people he strives to protect.

Second... he doesn't really have any delusions about himself... he knows he has to be an asshole to people that do not deserve it sometimes, because... well... the "necessary evil".

Third, and I think most important... he doesn't want to be the face of the ideal, because he doesn't see himself as worthy of it, I know, this sounds super depressing, but there is a catch.

He puts Klaus as the leader, not only because he knows he is the perfect man to be the face of their organization, but because he has the moral integrity and strength to carry it. He knows too... that if necessary, Klaus WOULD walk in the shadows; it would hurt him like nothing, it would eat him inside, but Klaus would do it.

And that is why Steven took upon himself to be the "necessary evil" of Libra, so that leader and dear friend can stay his best self.

That is why he is actually worthy of respect and admiration; that is why I have no doubt his private army has such loyalty to him.

Just as much as Klaus, Steven will jump into the mouth of danger without a second of hesitation if it is to save one more innocent life.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,581
As always... my deepest gratitude to the cooks of Morzo Guazza for another 5-star meal.

I do not have enough words to express my thanks for your continued dedication to allowing so many of us to be able to read this manga.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
726
SFX ARE SO CRAZY GOOOOD~ !!
Thank you ! Thank you !
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
281
I love how normal the names of Steven's agents are.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
714
Is it time for Steven’s past arc now? Cause I really need to know about his technique and his family.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top