Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a fantasy/medieval setting so that kind of backstory is kinda expected. With how open the author with this kind of thing i guess in the future there will be another one like this.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector It's not even about the age of consent, it's 15 in my country btw. No it's about fucking someone that hasn't even gone through puberty yet and therefore isn't even fertile .

Dex-chan lover
@Bloddrake and I am saying that when a man rapes and physically abuses little girls, it's most likely not about the goddamned babymaking. He's not dumb, he's scum.

mrf

Wait what??? Feel so unrealistic, unbelievable, unreasonable. TF!!!? At least make it believable. I just hate the society in the story and all of the fuck dumb brainless people in it.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf
well it was usual i think since that happened later on
well for one word all of them end up mostly dead because of some dumb noble and mc turning in to a demon king X"D

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer Give up.
These guys don't understand the difference between slavery and discipline. Unfortunately.

mrf

@wahyurockajn
Fuck i just reread this god damn chapter. yeah they should end up dead! I don't care about the child, n.. not that i really don't care but shut up! the last couple of pages it got me mad, how!? Just divorce him damn it! Such a thing should never exist! I have been reading to much romance lately when i see this oh fuck no😭😭

Fuck did you mean
everyone but the mc died!? I see someone said it. NO i don't like this ma girl will died!?? I don't care of she isn't a virgin, wait.. fuck that's not my point, why even i mentioned it!? But don't let her died noooo... I read too much romance it take over me 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@mrf
welll
i said most because the normal people there that is not noble still survive since they not really close to the center of the castle where the mc rampaging when he become the demon king :v
at least that was happened in the wn i don't know if this going to the same route as the wn thought since the granny and her family was too kind for them to be dead

4 years later and then he still look like 7 years old kid,

when was already 10 years old

@Asbolus In the old days' adulthood is when you are; I think 15. So, for political marriages, especially since in this story, it was the king requested it, she had no choice, to begin with. Tbh, in the middle east, this kind of stuff still exist till this day...what a world, sigh~

Users who are viewing this thread