Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Supporter
@Karanga yeah but revenge against who? He very quickly killed his family’s killer. Nobody else can even compare to that. It’d just be a much smaller scaled revenge

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he will be in any more trouble than he already is. The forest was a pain in his aunt fanny enough as it was.

Dex-chan lover
I forget is this the Kingdom that the unicorn was wanted in? And is it ok to just announce you name, title and where you are from when last we checked ppl were calling him a monster, or demon, or something? And is it ok to just head to the Castle to meet the Prime minister and King so nonchalantly? This entire time he has been under surveillance so I am kinda surprised they didn't just lead him to a cell when he least suspected it. This guy is quite careless.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck me....I—
I’m kinda speechless tbh, I just binged from the start and all these deaths came out of nowhere but the scenes and expressions of sadness, despair and pain were so good! Really REAALLYY well done. But it just came too soon, too fast and too out of nowhere.
Fjrkeej ARGHH so good.

Like I just binged this and I still dont understand why people were saying it got ruined after chapter 7

This is one of the mangas that made me tear up. Can't believe shit like this happens around the world without anyone knowing and there's always one person who bears all the madness and loneliness of being left alone while all of his/her love ones experienced gruesome death. Hell, this death's are actually even more merciful as others weren't just killed but also raped. Humans really are disgusting. This manga shows how beautiful and cruel the world is with just that coup arc.

Dex-chan lover
So after what happened to him, he's just gonna straight up accept anything people ask of him again ?

This doesn't seem like the smartest move.
He went and inform another country, one that his unicorn said mistreated it, and spilled the weak state of his previous country.
I get that he may be trying to prevent a civil war in the country by making this other country bring order, but it still does seem like a weird move

Dex-chan lover
So he recovered really quickly after his entire family getting brutally butchered in front of him. I like the new characters (i guess) but i want eril back.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't seem like the smartest move.
He went and inform another country, one that his unicorn said mistreated it, and spilled the weak state of his previous country.
I get that he may be trying to prevent a civil war in the country by making this other country bring order, but it still does seem like a weird move
Forget about his old home country, it pretty much betrayed him, but he maybe should have started anew by only using his first name and not telling everything about himself to anyone asking. Start from scratch as a new man, that is. With people knowing who and what he is, they are going to try to use him. But then again, he was super happy to serve the Basam house in the past, so maybe he actually loves to serve someone till the end of his days. Might be his old Japanese salaryman mentality. For the Japanese salarymen, their employer is their life, lover, god, family, and everything. If that's what he wants, he should go for it. Personally I prefer the more gamer types of MCs who treat the isekai more like a gaming challenge and thus won't easily accept shit from anyone, rather they want to see what the world has got to offer and be in control of their own lives.

Users who are viewing this thread