Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
"we're dropping this manga"
*heart stopped*
"...another group is planning to take over..."
*heart beats*

Aggregator gang
I wonder which TL Group will be picking this series back up now, Haru Urara group hasn't uploaded a new chapter for 4 months so i really don't think it's them..

@Leviathan1132 Still thanks for uploading new chapters for the past week :D

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks for the chapters! Hopefully this is actually picked up!

Group Leader
@SoulCore876 According to my translator "shit scans" will be picking this up, id like to continue but our amount of staff doesnt come close to theirs

That other group hopefully won't wait 2months to release a chapter ;-;

Dex-chan lover
MC. You stupid fuck. Man this is gonna be the same shit all over again, just these people murdering the ones you saved before and you will be 100% complicit.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets better.
but i think we all know this manga will always have a dark twist

Dex-chan lover
What is it with Japanese needing the environment to push the characters forward? Why can't the MC for once have a backbone an opinion, an idea, a goal that's not surface level moral signaling from the author?
Even all the "muh slow life" trash is basically dude exists, environment pushes him around, that's the plot.
MC dude was an over 30 years old salaryman in his previous life. He's consciously looking for a similar role in this second life. If he had been a gamer or an otaku, I suppose he would be looking for a more independent adventurer's life (which is pretty common in isekai, but could still be plagued by what you described). Salarymen just do what their superiors tell them to do, which is exactly how the MC wants to live, by the looks of it. He will feel accomplished when he can follow the orders and fulfill the duties given to him by his superiors.

Japan is a highly hierarchical society, where a person's ability to adapt to the demands of the society is valued much, much higher than individuality or prioritising one's own goals and views. Maybe a Japanese person reading Western fiction would similarly wonder why all the characters are always doing whatever they want, heedlessly ignoring the common goals, and they always have problems following even simple orders, causing trouble for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
After being a workslave in his old life he is a slave here and now with a chance to do whatever he wants he runs to the first person wanting him to be their slave. TRASH

Users who are viewing this thread