Kekkon made Ato ○ cm. - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
"I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me. You know, when I left the house today, I was thinking, "Damn. I really hope some hot chick paints my brains all over some fucking hallway," and here we are. I mean really, just absolutely destroy me. I'm talking full-on watermelon-in-the-thighs level carnage, and I want it to scare the shit out of me. I mean, I hope I piss myself. I hope I piss myself and you call me your little peepee piss piss boy. I want you to fuck me up. I mean, I want you to make me your bitch. Your little peepee piss myself bitch. I want it to get embarrassing. I mean, like, weirdly embarrassing. Unsanitary, too. We should be entirely different people by the end of the first eight hours. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here? I mean, I'm a real freak. I'm not normal. Ma'am, please... you have to crush me."

Dex-chan lover
I love this oneshot because it was such a sweet & funny story that got put into an action movie. I understand wanting to be the cool "man" in the relationship but if the girl I liked had abs like those, then forget all that noise & instantly marry her. Idk if this should become a series but I will look forward to it. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
I'll tell my grand kids this is the real
Undertaker vs Kane.

20240701180743-1943776b.gif

Duped.​

Users who are viewing this thread