Kekkon shite mo Koi shiteru

Can you not reupload images taken from mangafox? The quality is horrendous and they have watermarks.

Fed-Kun's army
@fushigi Please don't use that shitty argument. Stop eating shit up if it's the nearest food.

Aggregator gang
I love reading stories from the father's point of view!

Also, the chapter where all the appliances break... I doubt most people here understand how painful that is... I understand... ah... adulting sucks

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said it bfr in batoto but the wife is lucky to have someone that puts up sith everything, her previous husband clearly didnt

Dex-chan lover
I don't like it. He's sweet, but she's so mean that it ruins the wholesomeness. No wonder her first husband left her.

Group Leader
Story of a man who married a tsundere woman and had tsundere children. 3 chapters left - and I hope all of them will be actual, sweet romance between the husband and the wife, as well as some dad-child bonding time. I know the wife and kids were probably dramatized for comedic purposes, but god damn do I feel sorry for the guy.

Dex-chan lover
hmm wrong text that supposedly for mom..child hair is black, none of them have black hair 🤔

Banned
What's the first son's origin? I wanted to know this for a long time now but the author just don't wanna reveal it

Users who are viewing this thread