Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I think you're all missing the obvious: the kouhai is there to distract you from how terrible the FMC is.

I'm mostly kidding. Kouhai is obviously meant to help her recognize how human beings normally act and push her character arc forward.
I have super terrible taste in women and think she's super attractive.
Also Madoka from Orange Road is mai waifu.

Double-page supporter
I have super terrible taste in women and think she's super attractive.
Also Madoka from Orange Road is mai waifu.
She's 100% meant to be super attractive lol

Cold FMCs that gradually warm up are a pretty common trope for a reason. Shits hot yo

Dex-chan lover
Tbh feel like our dude already got the how to act like a good husband down already

Dex-chan lover
The way I read it, he wasn't really a neet. He was just devoted to taking care of his grandmother when presumably no one else was and then when she died, they just kicked him out since that's all he did.
If that's the case than his family is have something wrong in their head

Dex-chan lover
That chick so annoying
And i still don't know he become a neet in the first place.
He's romanticism but also gloomy? How?
This is just a guess but the one flashback it seemed like he was caring for his grandmother in the last stretch of her life. My uncle had done something similar for a family member of mine where he quit his job and took care of them until they passed. When they are gone you have a big resume gap and not a lot of savings.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is kind of neat, I'm interested to see - oh and there's the clingy carpet muncher, never mind.

Double-page supporter
Kouhai is obviously meant to help her recognize how human beings normally act and push her character arc forward.
It's kinda sad how many people here can't recognize her role in the story. They got to have rings and a proposal thanks to her. I'm sure they'll develop plenty more thanks to the kouhai's criticism. Additionally, she serves to make it clear that the female lead is indeed a very capable and lauded person and it's not just in the male lead's head.

Like seriously, do the people saying that she sucks and they don't want to see her anymore say the same thing about Darth Vader when they watch Star Wars? "This guy sucks, he keeps getting in the way!"

Dex-chan lover
This story is cute so far, but my biggest issue with it is that they just don't seem like friends who've known each other for 10 years? With the way he blushes and stammers around her, you would think that they'd only just met.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad how many people here can't recognize her role in the story. They got to have rings and a proposal thanks to her. I'm sure they'll develop plenty more thanks to the kouhai's criticism. Additionally, she serves to make it clear that the female lead is indeed a very capable and lauded person and it's not just in the male lead's head.

Like seriously, do the people saying that she sucks and they don't want to see her anymore say the same thing about Darth Vader when they watch Star Wars? "This guy sucks, he keeps getting in the way!"
bro, i think we havent read the same manga

her character just doesnt make sense. to me, even for 'manga personality' . kouhai was complaining because... she was finally eating real food (??).

"I got married"
"I DONT ACCEPT IT"
uh.. hello?

there's ton of non-annoying ways of making support character

Dex-chan lover
That chick so annoying
And i still don't know he become a neet in the first place.
He's romanticism but also gloomy? How?
It actually happens pretty often. Bunch of poets put it into paper, like Lord Byron (old, old, old poet) and Shakespeare (plenty of it in the second half of Romeo and Juliet). The Cure's songs often mix the two as well. In manga, you have the work that Nicholas Sparks would write if he had any talent,
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Bro married a cyborg.
A fact that already makes this a much better love story than Kanojo Okarishimasu which I read 250 chapters of before finally dropping
:wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread