Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
"It is what it is"
what do you mean?
whats OTP
Considering this is categorized as Josei, the exaggerated Shounen-level MC is an even odder choice. IDK I feel like there was a better balance somewhere between emotional maturity of a child and perfect dream man that could have been used here.
I believe this appealing to the more straight forward/serious type of woman.
I remember the creator of Sailor Moon got together with HxH creator for this type of dynamic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like the male lead, he contrasts well with the female lead,

but the comments here are kinda of annoying, it's okay to just not like a character, but the double standard in this comment section is crazy, cuz if a girl was almost about to cry because he was being pressured into kissing someone she didn't want to kiss, then no one would call her pathetic, anyway, props to the MC for not doing something he was uncomfortable about, and that it made sense for his character
Even more annoying is that nobody is talking about how the FMC is just as emotionally stunted as the MMC, if not more so.

Like, she's more financially successful than the MMC (largely through nepotism), but she feels entirely robotic with how she regularly talks about not understanding emotions and intimacy, or how she just casually offered up sex in a very transactional way despite the fact that the idea of a (just as transactional) kiss was making the MMC uncomfortable.

None of that is emotionally healthy, but it might as well not exist to the raving masses shouting "beta" or "pussy" at the MMC.

Users who are viewing this thread