Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Dude, maybe some JP guys are like that, but you are definitely wrong to say that the MC is representative of japanese men. Like, the MC is very obviously an exaggerated caricature of romantics so to say he's accurate to the japanese is pretty fucking racist.

Plus your source is.... TV shows? Brother, even "reality" shows have people acting to be more dramatic, they can NOT be used as a reliable source.
A TV show different to your typical western reality tv, if you talk with a normal japanese guy even as a man... he is so formal you can imagine that how he would talk with a woman.

I think you guys think authors do patetic MCs because they think Japanese men buy because they hate the MC... no bro, is because is relatable... you guys romanticized japanese too much.

There is no way a guy is like this... no way... yeah, there is... alot of 30 year old Virgin man in japan... why is that? I just don't get it where you think this dudes are not just like this mcs .

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised no one else seems to view his behaviour as "I really do like her, and I wouldn't be able to just fake it. Doing stuff like that knowing it's just an act to her would kill me inside." That's a very different motivation than just "why is he acting like a kid/pussy/bitch" of course he's not going to treat her like some "pump and dump" Tinder hookup where he just jumps at the first chance he can to use her for sex; he cares about her and only wants real love.
I am ready to see it in that way, it would be understandable, but the way he acts feels misanthropic, he should try to communicate that with the partner, because right now it doesn't feel like he is trying to save himself for a real relation, but someone who would be scared of sharing a beverage because of an indirect kiss.

He was ready to cry earlier, seriously, how does he even interact with the opposite sex?

Dex-chan lover
Girls actually seriously dig these kind of “shy” guys these days. They think the guys being cute.

Why do you think mangas with MCs like these gets its five minutes of fame from publishers if it does not represent a good chunk of Japanese men?

The MC is genuinely a good guy though, he was freaked out from time to time by Rui because he cared too much. Honestly, he's literally a perfect malewife.

Double-page supporter
man idk what you guys are whinging about lol, i think the mmc is really cute? he makes me want to gently raise him in a cardboard box until he's healthy enough to be released back into the wild

Dex-chan lover
MC: is there anything for beginners?😖
FeMC: Ah... I found this book while doing research.
FNfBqiB.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is categorized as Josei, the exaggerated Shounen-level MC is an even odder choice. IDK I feel like there was a better balance somewhere between emotional maturity of a child and perfect dream man that could have been used here.
Honestly it targets a specific type of women who love pathatic I can fix him men. Also The guy is still handsome and tall even with how gloomy he looks and drawn in a josei style not a shounen one.

Think of him as one of the Neet "Ugly" girl shounen manga that gets fixed by the ML and it will make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Page 28 has some grammatical error.
Being lovey dovey is all about how you show your love right?
(Missing you)

I want to make you feel happy whenever I cook. (Extra a is inserted accidentally)

Dex-chan lover
MY PREDICTION:
they do get divorced. in fact HE declares it while she has already fallen in love with him and is completely shocked.
Howeverrrrr, he does so only in order to propose to her and this time she takes his last name

THE END :02:

I like the male lead, he contrasts well with the female lead,

but the comments here are kinda of annoying, it's okay to just not like a character, but the double standard in this comment section is crazy, cuz if a girl was almost about to cry because he was being pressured into kissing someone she didn't want to kiss, then no one would call her pathetic, anyway, props to the MC for not doing something he was uncomfortable about, and that it made sense for his character

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. Page 28 has some grammatical error.
Being lovey dovey is all about how you show your love right?
(Missing you)

I want to make you feel happy whenever I cook. (Extra a is inserted accidentally)
Thank you!!! Just fixed both. (y)
Sorry for the late visibility but I appreciate the QC

Users who are viewing this thread