Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Kind of weird that commenters were whining about the yuri-coded co-worker going after the female lead in previous chapters but when a yaoi coded guy going after the male lead gets introduced everyone claps.

Supporter
Kind of weird that commenters were whining about the yuri-coded co-worker going after the female lead in previous chapters but when a yaoi coded guy going after the male lead gets introduced everyone claps.
Are we reading the same thread? 🤨

Edit: Went back and checked, after seeing two accounts respond to "everyone claps" as if it were true. Literally just one person in one post cheered for it, with the rest being a mix of neutral to negative. That's just a little bit short of "everyone".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
now that’s a twist
instead of just thirsTy yuri
we’re getting yaoi too
this manga is coveering all bases huh
all the while exploring emotions

Dex-chan lover
i think it’s cuz it’s not common outside of Shoujo/BL genres?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 - love rival introduced.

Wish we made it to at least chapter 10 before the manga went with this trope. Not too optimistic about the story now but who knows...
Wonder if this’ll invoke emotion from FMC?

Supporter
IDK, I am under the impression that the new lawyer is a tomboy. As our MC showed zero interest in same sex relationship. So it would be as meaningless and annoying as the girl that works with Our robot girl. Just my 2cents

Dex-chan lover
Probably cuz most readers (assumed) are female and (again, assumed) 'rotten women'?? 🤷

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 - love rival introduced.

Wish we made it to at least chapter 10 before the manga went with this trope. Not too optimistic about the story now but who knows...
Considering how long chaptera are and how much happens it doesnt really feel too early.

Specially since we're dealing with an emotionally stunted character, having that kick up her ass can lead to really good developments in the story. This entire chapter was basically a setup for Rui caring about her "pretend husband" far more than one would just a friend.

I mean the main motivation for her temp marriage has basically evaporated before her and she basically admitted it. Though at the same time she didnt want to end it right then and there, even expressed thinking she was used to the solitude and being incorrect on that after him being in the picture

Supporter
I mean the main motivation for her temp marriage has basically evaporated before her and she basically admitted it. Though at the same time she didnt want to end it right then and there, even expressed thinking she was used to the solitude and being incorrect on that after him being in the picture
Didn't they get married so that she does not have to go through marriage interviews and stop her parents from pushing her to marry some rando? So how is that no longer true?

Specially since we're dealing with an emotionally stunted character, having that kick up her ass can lead to really good developments in the story. This entire chapter was basically a setup for Rui caring about her "pretend husband" far more than one would just a friend.
I agree with you here. She is clearly warming up to him, and can see it being paid off when she tries the heated blanket but it does not work out as she expecting. But would have loved more hijinx between them 2 to warm up to each other. But this might be a shorter story so might as well cut to the chase

Fed-Kun's army
So now there's a gay guy introduced. Now we have a gay after the Male Lead, and a lesbian after the Female Lead. Interesting :nyoron:
All we need now is a bisexual into both of them to complete the trifecta

Aggregator gang
I wish MMC would act more mature than blushing constantly like a kid experiencing love for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they get married so that she does not have to go through marriage interviews and stop her parents from pushing her to marry some rando? So how is that no longer true?

I agree with you here. She is clearly warming up to him, and can see it being paid off when she tries the heated blanket but it does not work out as she expecting. But would have loved more hijinx between them 2 to warm up to each other. But this might be a shorter story so might as well cut to the chase
She wasnt doing the marriage interviews anyways, just wanted her mom to stop sending them to her. She wanted her mom to acknowledge her marriage and stop telling her to go and find someone, thing is, here she learns that it doesnt even matter in the first place. She couldve just kept ignoring it like she already was doing. Mom cancelling last minute kinda proved that they dont really care about her anyways so going through the marriage doesnt really change anything. Mom's approval doesnt matter cause she doesnt care so whats the point in the marriage then.

Dont forget they were already warmed up to each other. They've been friends since high school and always got along pretty well. Now they're just exploring a deeper more intimate relationship rather than just friends. Towards the end she basically admits to getting used to him being around and is already finding it off when he left for his job

Users who are viewing this thread