Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Chapter Zero

Dex-chan lover
I must admit, after seeing more fdom/msub content I think I finally understand why some people like the male lead

He still kinda annoys me tho lol

Dex-chan lover
This is a nice first volume. I wanna see how the relationship between these two dorks evolve.
Thank you for the translation!
I'm like 100 percent certain in the end there's going to be a time skip to her mother's funeral in like 40 years, and they have grandchildren running around, and the last panel is something like she telling him "we sure fooled them, right?". And you don't get to know if it was a joke or not.

Supporter
Screenshot_2024-07-25-07-49-46-997_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

A GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE THEORY, Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Why do they seem more like friends in the past than their current story? At least if the first chapter is anything they've kept hanging out post high school. Yet even then (before the marriage stuff) they seemed more awkward than their first meeting here. And we never really got clear mention of what interests they share or why they're friends or even much of a hint. Actually the female lead seems WAY more social here than the kinda disnant personality we've gotten before.

As an extra chapter this just seems kinda weird in how neccesary it was for me. Because prior to this I did not buy in the slightest that these two were long time friends.

Dex-chan lover
I suddenly realized something. This is actually a Yaoi manga. The female character is male coded. The art style is also similar to Yaoi manga. Sneaky.
You know, it's not like men can be feminine and women can be masculine, right????? I can understand similar art style to BL because lots of BL mangaka draw shounen and shoujo just like GL mangaka draw lots of shoujo....

If you haven't watched/read Clueless Transfer Student, you really should. Just make sure to have insulin handy. https://mangadex.org/title/23f2ab6b-0832-456b-9d87-35868ce34fc8/my-clueless-first-friend

It's cute. Not gender roles reversed but cute.

Users who are viewing this thread