Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I love these 50-page chapters, it's like a full-course meal.

It's absolutely ball-busting when there are no releases for 2 months, and when it finally comes, it's a single bonus illustration, maybe a 3-page omake, random volumes extras or a not-even-half-a-chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that goes a long way towards explaining Rui's lack of emotional development; her parents are complete assholes who hate each other, but are so traditionalist, they refuse to get divorced. Shit like this is why I can't help but roll my eyes whenever people suggest "staying together for the kid(s)".

Kinda funny that the TL, at least, explicitly called her a robot just learning emotions after I said pretty much just that last chapter.

Well, that goes a long way towards explaining Rui's lack of emotional development; her parents are complete assholes who hate each other, but are so traditionalist, they refuse to get divorced. Shit like this is why I can't help but roll my eyes whenever people suggest "staying together for the kid(s)".

Kinda funny that the TL, at least, explicitly called her a robot just learning emotions after I said pretty much just that last chapter.
That's literally what he said in Japanese :)

tl here btw

Users who are viewing this thread