Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Can You Share Your Life? (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
why would u put a thick futon on someone who has heatstroke lmao
still cute, the classic one room situation

Dex-chan lover
Like dudes not the time!!!!

Wanted to punch both of them. 🤦‍♂️😡

Kinda disappointed there where the father only say those few words to him.. just hope he smack the facts more to MC

IDK, maybe I getting tired of this kind of MC. I dont mind if MC indecisive about life when they are just a student. But this, he literally an adult, and still act like teenager..

Hope in this Arc, his entire family tried to convinced him with the way he live.

Fed-Kun's army
His family is really fun, hope to see more of them!

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

honjouji face looks familiar at page 2. i wonder who

edit :
I didnt even know the author was the creator of the world god only knows, now i know why she looks familiar

Double-page supporter
@brsity I just checked!! And wow I'm surprised too!! I thought the story writing and faces are familiar...and I always wondered about it...but now I know the reason why it's familiar lol..

What? drifting through life..??😒 If he doesn't want marriage, means he doesn't want it.. marriage is not the be all end all of life 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@Cencourang

It just sounds like a regular father-son minor conflict. Just because he’s an adult, that dynamic doesn’t go away. Moreover, despite his reserved attitude, it’s not like he’s leaving any misunderstanding alone, and he’s truthful to his family. A less mature character would go with the flow and allow the misunderstandings to override the truth he wanted to share. He clearly showed where he stood in terms of his relationship with her.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I'm actually surprised that he told the truth to everyone. But this is good. Yep, this is good. Now I'm interested in what will happen in next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't agree that the MC is drifting through life. He's a bit of a wimp, sure, but he knows what he wants and lives the life he enjoys. He seems to like his job, he's got a cat, so he isn't financially struggling and clearly capable of taking care of something else other than himself, he just has no interest in starting a family or having a super active social life, which is fine, isn't it?

Although it does show the interesting conflict between old and new, where his father clings to the idea that getting married and having a family is the next logical step at his son's age and anything else is just faffing about, while the MC is satisfied with what he has.

Users who are viewing this thread