Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Are You Happy Being Together (Part 7)

Dex-chan lover
Cute as heck, but go fuck yourselves. Dearly.
Thanks for the release!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
312.jpg

Double-page supporter
the "left me on read IRL" made me laugh

looking at some comments, i get a real sense for how people dont grasp what it's like to be this inexperienced with ppl. they're terrible at this stuff. y'all... things you've never done before are terrifying. intimacy is terrifying.

I don't think we needed this strong a reminder that the heroine is incredibly inexperienced with people, kind of anxious around them and retreats into her own head when faced with things she doesn't know how to deal with, thus making her her own worst enemy, but here it is.

I feel like this is similar to what board gamers call "analysis paralysis" only for social situations rather than making a move in a game.

Honestly, pretty fitting development/reaction for them. And it's much better than her passing out drunk and not remembering the next day, him saying "just kidding" or whatever other excuse authors use to avoid confessions all together.

Group Leader
The characterization is very good. I love how the author told us the monologue inside of these characters, and they're fitting too, not out of character.

They're socially awkward, or maybe even having a disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread