Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Are You Happy Being Together (Part 7)

Dex-chan lover
Oh god even I felt awkward reading that. Getting rejected would be so much better than someone just staring at you silently for a long time.

"Left on read IRL" lol that's funnily terrible, omg too bad for Oohara but progress for Honjo?? Unseen internal-personally-overwhelming-thoughts progress is a progress I guess.

I kinda hate her because she didn't say anything, but they're both pretty wasted I guess

Group Leader
topkek
But also, I like this development. It's very in-character for them. They just need a while to process and find the right words.

I HATE HOW FRUSTRATED I AM BUT I LOVE HOW REALISTIC THIS IS ugh these two are gonna miss each other at this point D:

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm mad but happy but mostly mad about this development. Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.

As someone who always keep feelings in check, this feels sure real than ever. 😶

i kinda wanna see what this would look like without all the thoughts. probably far funnier

OK, that was a complete disaster. I'm left with a burning rage for the FL now. I mean, it's pretty realistic, she's drunk and had something major dropped in her lap. But I've been in that guys situation before and there are few things more painful.

Users who are viewing this thread