Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Are You Okay to Go on a Date? (Part 2)

There is not even any more interaction between them, better just separate and do their own thing.

Aggregator gang
Rika going "I can't be who you want me to be... I can't be a person" hit a bit too close to home o|-<
The mother who's supportive and saying you can choose whatever but clearly having expectations, too.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, maybe this is related to that mysterious phone call. Need some chapter to prove it

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm maybe it's the mysterious phone person that's been telling?

Aggregator gang
Is her mom Bert Kreischer?
She says "Uh hundred percent" every other sentence.

Double-page supporter
@emMeBi86

I mean, there are a lot of 'meddlesome parents' out there, enough that I don't consider it a trope- it's not exactly a trope if it's realistic. Especially so for southeast asian countries like Japan, Korea and China.

So will her mother be the antagonis for this chapter or just worried about who she chooses to married?

Aggregator gang
I feel like she'll meet Takuya and be like "wtf this dude is perfect for my daughter".

Double-page supporter
not telling one of the only persons in your life that you could had relied on for advice to relieve yourself of your anxiety! what are you doing woman?

Users who are viewing this thread