Kemokko Dobutsuen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Sora The Ostrich

Supporter
Ratites in general have degenerated or absent muscles that are supposed to connect from the wings to the fulcura (wishbone) to enable a strong downward thrust for flying.

i love this manga/hentai? cause it delivers plot, info, lewdness, and wholesomeness(and animal girls. who doesnt like them, am i right(this is my opinion cause the internet is a scary bitch))

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i forget that its this guy's job the impregnate animals.

Dex-chan lover
Soo, it's his job to get them all pregnant, but how many have he gotten preggo? One time should "technically" be enough, but i would say he needs more sexy time with all of them.

Dex-chan lover
You know, all the semi-zoophilia part come in the final of every chapter so if you skip that you can almost get a wholesome and innocent manga about cute animal girls lmao

Also, Taneda and the director have known each other for 4 years? damn, it takes a whole mess with an anthropomorphic medicine to bring these two close, yeesh

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Sooooo why do I suddenly feel worried when you say the next chapter is "strange"? I mean this whole series is a bit off kilter so it must really be off the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread