Kemono Giga - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Firing

Oh damn, what a large burst of chapters! Well, there goes my morning.

edit: Looking though it now, goddamn cliffhangers, but damn, that's a lot of fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Blessed be Imanity Scans. I know this series doesn't get much traction, but I fucking love it. I'm also amazed at the huge lump of chapters all at once. Thank you so much for the hard work. And thank goodness for this artist. Absolutely love the art and characters.

I found the series awhile go, and I just gotta say thanks to the translation team for sticking with it even though it isn't the most popular type of manga.
Also, does anyone know how far along the untranslated version is, or how often the author updates it? I looked up their name to try to find out, but all I found was hentai.

Group Leader
@Homicidal The series actually ends at Chapter 90 with a statement that there's a part 2 coming.
The problem is that getting raws for anything past the volume releases is quite difficult because it's released on a Japanese phone app, so high quality is kind of difficult to achieve.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter dump... and those nice extras!
Dat ass on page 22...

Thanks for the chapters! The plant enemies sure are strong, and I'm curious to see if everyone makes it.

I also really like the artist, who clearly wants to draw the cute girls in the extras. I really hope to see an anime adaptation at some point.

Also for those who don't know, the maker of Kemono Giga also made doujinshi. Equally as gory sometimes. Well most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread