Kemono Jihen - Vol. 10 Ch. 37 - Demon

Some of the people here in the comment section really lost their sense for morality and I really hope they find it back. No matter what killing, if it's cattle or human beings, it is still killing. Being desynthesized is not something to be proud of, it's something horrible. Curse me or disagree with me, I just wanted to say this.

Have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
@Ylath Yeah you are right, killing is killing, but and just hear me out... this is fiction, it is dangerous to allow oneself to be too immersed in fiction, been repulsed and confused is fine this is the author intention but it is better too to be a little unfeeling here because f not you incur the risk of being too affected by the story and lose your sense between reality and fiction.

Now i understand that some people get lost too in being unfeeling and start to downplay other emotions this is as dangerous and should be avoided, so like i said you are right but dont let yourself be caught up here this story clearly is just dialing the volume of grotesque more and more, and it isnt scared of doing low blow right after lowering our guard with the dumb and cute... which is a clever storytelling technique.

When "coexistence" is realized in the future, humans and kemonos will acknowledge each other. THEN IT WILL BE JUST LIKE PROMISED NEVERLAND. Children will be raised as livestock for the kemonos as a peace treaty between humans and kemonos

Gonna be real with ya i kinda liked this at first but if this doesnt end with one or both of those two dead im just gonna drop this series

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck you, and uncle was the irredeemable one. Fuck you!

Dex-chan lover
someone got a lot out of the Mihai foot close up. It's not me, but I'm sure someone did

Users who are viewing this thread