Kemono Jihen - Vol. 10 Ch. 39.5 - Volume Extras

Dex-chan lover
Man, not includes these volume extras in the anime would be a crime because they actually address a lot of plot holes.

I don't know how they'd implement them, but I'd suggest post-credits scenes

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the extras! I wish sensei could draw all these extra scenes but in reality sometimes it's better to have things cut out.

Dex-chan lover
re-post : megijima = 女 木 島 . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megijima

a funny thing is that the kanji 女 = female , girl , woman . maybe his parents wanted to mess with him so they gave him a girly name , lol .

page 5 : no , the poor mouse was dead . it survived the flood but couldnt survive kaede . it is survival of the fittest , the weak are meat and the strong do eat , lol .

page 6 :
- the real question here is : snow trap boy likes boys , or like girls , or likes both $exes ? lol .

- i guess the germ-feared fox 's ideal type is a boy/girl who doesnt have any germ on his body , but such a boy doesnt exist so the fox is apathetic , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Losing my fingers or touching Kon ears?
It's not like I need all my fingers anyway. And Kabane still thinks of Mr. Inugami that way while Kon answer was adorable as heck.

Why wouldn't Robara say that Hii-chan is his type?? Also I wanted more of them.

@daywithoutgames
thanks for the name breakdown!

i think akira would be fine with both*, but I kinda see him as being quite childish within a relationship and them being more like super close friends, with glacier like progress.
*as long as they're cute and stylish (would be easier to find with girls?)
but I can also his definition of 'cute' being broad af, so idk

kinda see akagi as someone who'd want a germ-free (so also flame based, since another extra said he's fine as long as living things are heated) nadeshiko like fox.

Double-page supporter
Glue guy doesn't have a preference for age nor sex... That could be bit concerning. Also, as always, Kon is cute af. Also Kabane "He'll come to like someone kind who's by his side" GEEE I wonder who it could be

Users who are viewing this thread