Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 40 - Goddess

I will be hilarious if the gun is used on the guy and girl kitsune as retribution. (probs the doctor enters the frail and saves the day)

Fed-Kun's army
Forget fire and illusions; transformation OP pls nerf. Who needs any other power when you can just take a form or make a tool that can do anything you want it to?

Hinata probably isn't totally wrong when it comes to Kabane. His dulled affect probably makes him the sort of protagonist who needs good role models and connections. I'm still not buying that she'd be totally well adjusted if she didn't have the hots for Crazy, but she might be about as manageable as Kon. ^_^;

So I guess it's mildly unfortunate that Robara has to die in the worst way.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the appeal of the two villains. Yet a lot of people seems to like them. Even though they’re annoying as fck

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 For Hinata the eyecandy probably helps a lot. For Robara... well, he has a potentially interesting ability at least, and that tends to count for something in action manga.

Robara's glue gun power honestly makes no sense. When it was just gluing people together, sure, but I think using it as functional armor is a huge stretch.

Fed-Kun's army
@ricebao Robara's power is exactly the same as Inugami's power. He can transform objects (mostly glue) and creatures (mostly Hinata) into other things. He's just so good at it that it can be used for medical purposes.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the sadistic guy reminds me of a Dark Eldar Incubi a little too much for comfort...

Also, I like how everything is handled so far. Inu fights smarter, not harder. There's no need to go big when he can just bring a gun and use the same effect. Kabane knows he can tank blows, so he doesn't bother with his own safety, but there's still stuff at stake even then because of the other factors, so the audience isn't unconcerned.

The author is really damn good at his job.

No, but Kon tho... @gonn92

Dex-chan lover
I actually think some villains in this manga are kinda likable (or just cool, specially the fire/illusion duo), but I still hope the author eventually just let them die, because honestly most of these kitsune really have no room for redemption of any kind (I still think that the glue "revival" of the fire/illusion duo was a dumb idea, specially because they just had committed genocide in a serpent village).

Fed-Kun's army
The author seems to be leaning heavily on the "natural predator" aspect of the Kitsune, making approximately half of them little better than animals who struggle with goals more abstract than eating and/or fucking except when something can be done to enhance or further one of those two goals. Even most of the more rational ones are slave to passions/obsessions such as gambling, love or OCD.

It's jarring because this makes them all a bit sociopathic, which is very clearly not in uniform evidence among most of the other Kemono we have seen, even the ones who share animal traits like the Tanuki or predator traits like the Oni or Vampires.

Fed-Kun's army
The villains in this manga are something special. Each character have their own personality and spunk, they are all charming in some morbid way.

Except the uncle. Fuck that piece of shit.

Group Leader
The only villain in this so far is Lady Inari, the rest are antagonists 😅
The fox couple is interesting so far but they need a beat down because of how warped they are xD

Fed-Kun's army
@crocolligator Considering what else has run in Jump Square it can't possibly be a magazine genre guideline, so I guess the author just doesn't want to draw them here, though in the case of Hinata they are hidden behind dem thighs or in one case her chest resting on said thighs, so I can't really complain...

Also, I like how everything is handled so far. Inu fights smarter, not harder. There's no need to go big when he can just bring a gun and use the same effect. Kabane knows he can tank blows, so he doesn't bother with his own safety, but there's still stuff at stake even then because of the other factors, so the audience isn't unconcerned

You know it occurs to me that inugami isnt trying to kill the two. When they had the element of surprise after the explosions went off he had the ideal circumstances to shoot out the glue guys arms or either of them in the head (those wings arent flexible enough to guard against that). But when he shot it was at the wings reducing their mobility to let kabane land a heavy blow. That doesnt mean hes not trying to win but hes not aiming for vial wounds and his blows are designed to disarm rather than kill (see his systematic removal of the arms as well). I guess inari isnt directly confronting him for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread