Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - The Rose and the Sun

See's Nobimaru's adult form

Wow...nice legs.

Lol thanks for the chapter~

So, she's gonna castrate the guy, who can just snatch somebody elses crotch and reattach it if he would ever need that?

Dex-chan lover
i assume tunamayo shows up to harass shiki soon

KON FUCKING WHEN

@TreeU
he seems to be about 85% legs

@nobaka
It's been roughly 505 days since kon got bombed. I think the anime will come out sooner than she might re-appear. Would be real funny if she reappears only in Jan 2021 for the 2nd year anniversary of her exposion.
---------

so, nobimaru is going to force some other oni to their side? or is he going to raid the factory?
This oni arc is getting longer than I expected. 43 should be about shiki&akira&tunamayo (lol i cant believe what they went through, it was all for nothing)
Mayo sounds like he belongs to the hawks fraction. I thought we'd be returning to Yashima after this, but looks like we'll be getting more onis.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is so interesting.
The relative absence of a normal human moral compass because these characters aren't human has made for a lot of fucked up happenings.
Where do Nobimaru's loyalties really lie? What are they going to do with Robara? Set him loose in the woods like some kind of abandoned pet turtle?
Kabane's nonchalant attitude towards his body is so funny now too 😂. Just pick up and take care of my spare body would you? The horror that was there at the beginning of a child who did not give a shit about his own safety has somewhat shifted in tone.

I'm a little worried about the anime coming out. This is exactly the type of content that attracts really edgy teenagers, and the fandom is not going to be mature about some really uncomfortable stuff in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
page 12 :
mc : please look afer my body .
i guess what he really mean is : please look after my clothes , gloves and shoes . it will be a pain to buy new ones . i dont care about my severed body because i can just grow new one .

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Looks like things are moving now. Nobimaru clearly wants to betray Inari using the Onis as support. Shame Hinata died but what the fuck is gonna happen to Robara now? And what is Shiki and Akira doing? How could Kabane just forgot about them?

@Sem
I wouldn't be too worried about those edgy teenagers. I mean Gleipnir came out this season and went mostly under the radar among them. Plus the edgy contents doesn't really show itself in the beginning.

I seriously can’t wait to see all of this get animated. Hopefully the physical manga volumes will be released in my country once the anime comes out as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn author really trying to get us to pity the kitsune and oni even though they eat humans
>but the humans are farmed its not the same
but they're still sentient and can communicate
>but the oni guy crying for the girl shows that he does love her
yeah until she gets butchered for food
>robara paid for his sins!
how the fuck is castration an adequate punishment for murdering and raping

Idk why yall moaning, Robara surviving because of Hinata's sacrifice was a way more painful punishment than being killed in battle.

I can't complain about the oni ham factory. They're above us on the food chain.

Double-page supporter
I don't get why that one guy was so emotionally attached to a human that they were raising to kill and feed to the general public?
Why does nobimaru look cooler as a kid?

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding me, you could glue together the guy who had his brain punched in but not some random blunt force trauma to the chest? Fuck outta here

also: the fuck is the point of castrating him? Fuck outta here2

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually exceed my expectation. i thought author become "soft" since the kitsune in shimane didnt die, so i didnt believe the kitsune do this time will die either. and also contrary to popular guess they will enter berserk mode if one of them die, didnt happen. robara actually snaps from his psychopath due to shock.

but eh, like many people say, castration doesnt seem like a correct punishment since Robara only cares hinata and doesnt seem like he will do anything with any other female :/

Dex-chan lover
Lol at Akira being voiced by a man but Kabane is voiced by a girl. I figured it'd be the other way around.

Robara and Hinata's relationship sure was a twisted one. But I still kinda feel bad for them.

kuro, kabane doesn't care because he sees it like growing a chicken farm from the previous chap

Users who are viewing this thread