Kemono Jihen - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Duty

@Cerein @udomsa33 be careful what you wish for, cuz the author could do the complete opposite and pull a Hirokoshi or Oda on us and kill off a character that we, the readers like a lot or have just started to like a lot (RIP Ace and Nighteye) before we even get to see them finally defeated.

But, yes their characters themselves are easy to hate on, I assume it’s what the mangaka had in mind for his antagonists. If it’s like most Shōnen manga they’ll either:
A. Die (either by Inari herself or the protagonists)
B. Switch sides (which I highly doubt tbh they are too far gone in terms of morals)

Fed-Kun's army
If those 2 overpowered the old man, I think I'm gonna drop this. It's understandable for Lady Inari to overpower the others but these 2 that the MC defeated already then becomes OP when they seriously team up not by fusion but by just giving a tool to the dumb one. F*ck the time chamber then, even Goku and Vegeta will surely lose to the plot armor of these villains! XD

Aggregator gang
Gramps is gonna die isn't he. At least Kon is safe.

I kinda understand what he means about Iyo being a princess and all that shit, but I agree with Zenkichi: Is kinda trash to keep her ignorant so she can mantain an ideal of purity. Feels bad for him, Zenkichi is easily my favorite tanuki besides Inugami.

Thanks for the chapter!

@jmas081391 but didn't this manga already stablish you can win shit if you play smart? In fact they straight up tell us the only reason Akagi and Kaede lost the first time was because they both underestimated their enemies and they weren't working as a team. Obviously not taking into account raw power like with Inari, because her situation is completely different, but these two are more than capable.

Old man tanuki is super fast tho so he may give Akagi a run for his wipes lol would be boring otherwise

Dex-chan lover
last page :
grandpa tanuki : you are screwed , boy . now i will unlock my beards , it is "tentacles time" for you , boy .

anyway , now only grandpa tanuki and the 2 male foxes have a lot of death flags on their heads , lol , while other characters will probably be safe .

Dex-chan lover
... teach kabane "that thing" for me ...

... turn up the "heat" ...

... you boys wont get a wink of sleep until "your bodies" remember "that technique" , i will "train your bodies" all night long .

i think they are implying some kinky $ex techniques , lol . a l0li mother and 3 virgin boys are alone in a gourd , what will they be doing together ?

page 10 : on the sail of the ship is the kanji 宝 = treasure .

page 11 : suddenly entering a room that has 3 women is not a good idea , what if the women are changing clothes , or if they are kissing each other ? lol .

Dex-chan lover
page 16 : and we have "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" . actually iyohime looks like Haruhi Suzumiya .

i understand the reasoning of the grandpa tanuki : iyohime is too weak and useless , she cant fight the 2 kitsune-s , and if she is crying and wetting her panties , it will be annoying . so do not tell her nothing is a good idea .

page 25 : so these are Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack of Gotenks ?

explaination of page 29 : i guess the tanuki village is inside an illusion barrier , the explosions send kon outside of the barrier . outside the barrier , everything just looks normally , but inside , the village is burning .

Aggregator gang
I'm really bummed out how much of a mess this manga is, trying to be seinen/shounen, traditional/modern, all at the same time while ripping off every kiddish shounen cliche and JoJo of all things...

Seems like everyone feels the same about these two fuckers. I really hate the author adding all this backstory and tiny details to these two, especially the muscle freak. This sort of shit sucks, that motherfucker is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread