Kemono Jihen - Vol. 14 Ch. 51 - Unseen Yashima

Dex-chan lover
page 21 : they perform a yugioh fusion summon , lol .
these 2 fox boys love each other , and now their bodies are "connected" , their bodies "become one" , lol .

page 24 : on the surf-board is probably "ponpoko" , the sound of Bake-danuki (Japanese raccoon dogs, Nyctereutes procyonoides viverrinus) drumming their own bellies as a form of tanuki-bayashi.

and in page 26 : kon calls him "pon-kichi" .

Aggregator gang
@alacaelum no joke the are full of haxs. Kinda reminds me of the "Hashirama cells" meme.

But I guess they need to be absurdly strong for plot reasons. While Kitsune are known in folklore to be strong, i do agree is kinda bullshit how they are this broken.

Dex-chan lover
@A-tan The "hashirama cells" were interesting, but as they were connected to the whole "ninja gods" thing they quickly became ridiculous, not that I thought that during the time but in retrospect.

Yeah Kitsunes have some pretty good standing in popular culture but this manga having its own mythology has the obligation to iron out these types of details, more so when it says one thing then goes and does another.

I don't understand why Akagi cares so much what Inari thinks. I know it's because he wants to become a 'god' but what for? I just don't buy his motivation. At least Kaede has the motivation of fucking her.

Dex-chan lover
about the last pages :
69 position and piledriver , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piledriver_(professional_wrestling)

tracer from overwatch : dont worry , loves . the cavalry is here .
iron man from endgame : AVENGERS , ASSEMBLE .

now the 2 male foxes are screwed because they are greatly outnumbered .

Dex-chan lover
I’m fucking crying, precious babies! If something happens to any of my babies I SWEAR

Double-page supporter
Yay kon x kabane!!!!!
Also why are old men in anime/manga so fucking cool but old men in hentai are such bastards!?

Users who are viewing this thread