Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Takeshita Street, Harujuku's Obsession

Dex-chan lover
Sassy loli joins the team.

Clothe style reminds me of Bache from Azur Lane.

Dex-chan lover
That outfit is pretty yikes. It’s honestly super jarring from reading what was probably the best arc so far to seeing THIS.

I'm on the verge of tears with how precious Kon and Kabane are, fuck! It's pre-determined fact they are the ship to sail, no one else! Aya's like 5 years younger than kabane, nah man.

no big.. Everything is cool now.. the lady just ripped off some innocent people's faces.. and the 8yr old dresses really inappropriately..

Double-page supporter
I have a very mixed feeling about this chapter, Kabane and Kon moment is super sweet but that little kid is very annoying and her characterization is very off-putting with the previous chapter, not to mention about her clothing, she's EIGHT YEARS OLD.... JEEZZZ

okay.... an 8 year old huh? With that personality and clothing? It's so.... off-setting, is that the right word? Especially since the previous chapter she's the innocent-cute type little sister (or most 8 year old child I suppose). Instead of someone who's locked up her entire life, she seemed like the kid that hangs out with the gang of the neighborhood

Dex-chan lover
That personality 180 flip. That acting for an eight year old with probably stunted development. That 15 yo relationship YA drama from the said 8 yo, without warning. Those clothes and obvious pedo bait. Could you not, Japan? For once?

*Cuties flashbacks intesify*

Aya? What happened to you!? An 8 year old shouldn't be like this at all! Change her back please, to her sweet and innocent version!! TnT

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. C'mon author....she's 8 years old for fucks sake.

On a unrelated note, I love that the MC and the obvious love interest are both dense when it comes to love.

Japan fucking hell. I know it's just a drawing but, can you tone the fuck down about lolis?

Users who are viewing this thread