Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Operation Everybody Gets Along

Dex-chan lover
So he really did fucked the 200 woman amd ended up killing them with his own children.

Also here it comes the mission from the bisshh inari,as expected.
Let's see where kon will place herself on this arc

They sure glossed the killing children thing, huh. A slap to the face and everything is fine and dandy.

Dex-chan lover
@Verehrungen I dont think it is glossing over as much it is just too complicated, in human society, there is no justification and i bet in theirs too, but his condition when it happened was beyond abnormal he was angry but influenced by a power he had no hope of controlling, sure a power he sought but because he feared the confirmed threat to his brother life.

He acknowledges what he did, he isnt proud or happy with what happened, and as much as his actions were the result of his village's wrongdoings the consequences of his action will come in due time.

Oh true I didn't think about all the babies he killed along with the whole village. Man Kon is really just living in a tree, it hurts. Oh great Inari gonna use Kon again.

Dex-chan lover
kon living in a tree lol
also for some reason the calculi remind me of gym badges. gotta collect em all

Dex-chan lover
Constantly being woken up via blunt force trauma... No wonder Kon is ret -a bit special.

@sya9
"so they created weapons to prevent wars?" wait isn't that nuclear peace

No that would be if both sides had weapons so powerful that if used it would result in each other's mutual destruction, so neither side actually attacks for fear of the consequences to their own side and to the planet itself. What would be the point of attacking your enemy if you risk turning your own country into a nuclear wasteland as a result? Even if you somehow avoid your own destruction what would you benefit in return? Normally in war you get land and resources, but the spoils of a nuclear war is just an uninhabitable wasteland. That's what nuclear peace is.

This is simply one side having so much power they not only control their own factions but also defeat/control the humans (presumably). But for reasons not stated, they resort not to control of the human race or genocide, but instead choose a more peaceable option in making humanity ignorant and oblivious while telling their own factions to keep the peace.

I'm coming to Dislike Aya more and more.

Edit:
Aya doesn't appear much in later chapters. That somehow makes her more likeable.

It's so funny to me that Kon always falls spine first from the tree. She's gonna be paralyzed by the end of the Manga

Oh my words idk I'll love this story as much as I do. I love this gave all the charas pov as well! XD

Akira, the first thing you thought of, just have to be 'let's update my insta' huh??! Lol.
And how can you uploaded your big bro's pic without his consent!1!1!1! XD

Akira's pov liek: 'Crap it's history lesson now, I'll pass out man'
agpwmtmtgamppwapgtmampp
That's so wholesome!

And then there's also Siki who thought 'that's too far fetched but' XD
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

And on another topic, seriously Akira?
You came down from the mountain, and soon after ended up meeting Inugami???

You ran away from "home", and ended up meeting your brother you're searching for?!?!?!!!!
The timing! You just have to ran away at that moment huh?!!!!
XD I think your specialty is luck! Dam you I'm so jealous
And that operation gets along well, XD

I hope your alpaca nii-san get fixed soon as well.
That "am I useful" scene is so tears worthy 😭😭

(FYI. I wrote with Kunren-Shiki romanization/Siki. Not Hepburn/Shiki.)

Users who are viewing this thread