Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Training

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, if he's half ghoul & human, doesn't that means his calculus is from a ghoul clan? Or a human can inherit a calculus for some reason?

Fed-Kun's army
@bobbybiracial While we know a little more about the calculi and ghouls we still don't know exactly how a calculus created and we don't know if ghouls even form clans. It might be that the calculi are each the product of a single powerful kemono distilling their power into an object, or they might not all be the same. It's possible that a ghoul/ghouls contributed to the creation of the life calculus or the circumstances might be more complicated than that. Also, as stated in the chapter, "half ghoul" may be a misnomer since ghouls propagate by transforming other creatures into ghouls (like in a lot of lore for western undead.)

Fed-Kun's army
@bobbybiracial If he were a kemono transformed into a ghoul, retaining his original kemono powers but also gaining ghoul powers, that would certainly be a Shonen Protagonist/Antagonist level of OP. Dunno if i am fond of that idea; him being totally unkillable already has the potential to weaken the dramatic tension. He hasn't shown signs of having any other powers though, other than looking human rather than looking like... however ghouls normally look, and perhaps his resistance to the power of the life calculus (unless his normal lack of affect is a symptom of its influence.)

Thank you all for the translations! I hope you guys can find a way to work together moving forward.

Anyway, I really liked Shiki's moment in this chapter. It's amazing to see how far their friendship has progressed. He's such a good boy now??

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : does the 2 snow brothers go back to their village and place the flowers on the village 's grave ?

page 27 :
- a cherry slime monster appears .
- spider boy : i will pop your cherry , lol , pun . https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pop_the_cherry .

page 32 : note that fox girl hold her chop-sticks in the wrong way .

page 38 : this is so wrong , a young girl transforms into an old man , and she grows some wrinkled , old , smelly , hairy d!ck and balls , lol .

page 42 : i think these lines will sound more smooth :
- iyo-hime , i want you ..... , and your power .
- lets do "it" many more times , together ..... , and by "it" , i mean training .
- please spend your time with me ...... to train .

Users who are viewing this thread