Kemono Jihen - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Ambition

Double-page supporter
I wonder how old nobimaru is. All this time I thought he and kon were around the same age.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That was too soon. I was hoping for more VR hijinks.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a really abrupt chapter. It's good that it seems like Nobimaru was planning on Kon surviving, but only two foxes showing any hint of empathy so far makes me wonder if "sociopath" is meant to be their natural state, or if Inari just knows how to pick 'em (assuming those two new guys are foxes as well.)

If no one's going to say it, I will. Kabane was ready to end this man Nobimaru whole career.

Dex-chan lover
I think Nobimaru is betraying Inari. This is why he still tries to confirm if Kabane truly saw him as a friend. There was no reason for Nobi to do some of the things he did unless the reason was to turn Kon against Inari and to start a war between the foxes and the tanuki, all while keeping to the letter of Inari's order. Kon was Inari's trump card against the KDA because the combination of her blind loyalty and the KDA's fondness for her would have made her the perfect shield if push came to shove. Now that status is in doubt, plus Kon herself will be conveniently paralyzed for a while. Inari is basically a prisoner of her calculus in Tokyo, so what Nobi seems to be doing is trigger the formation of a kemono coalition against her by forcing the other kemono tribes to mobilize, starting from the equally-powerful tanuki. The problem is WHY he's doing this, and knowing Nobi the end reason may be utterly self-serving.

Gods I do hope Nobimaru is on Kabane's side or at least they both have similar goals in opposing Lady Inari 💀

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing they cooked a snake village judging from what looks like scales on the body and the seemly long necks.
Could be those long neck rokuos too
While I think nobimaru is being honest about hating inari and wanting her to fail. I somehow doubt his end goal is beign

The casual gore at the last few pages made me take a double take to confirm that they did actually eating people's corpse.

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, I was worried for a minute that best idiot was actually dead.

It's always kind of annoying when people pull fake deaths just to add drama , but I guess in this case it was kinda necessary to emphasize how ruthless the kitsune are.

Dex-chan lover
Ghoul strength is a scary thing...This is the first time Kanabe has actually snapped at anyone and he almost loses control and reverts to what we saw in chapter 1...

Wait a second, they said some chapters ago that "the most powerful Kemonos" created 5 Calculi, but in this chapter we can count 6 of them, so is the one that Kanede possesses one that was unaccounted for? Or maybe its existence was hidden for whatever reason?

Dex-chan lover
page 1 : the inari b!tch wants the power stone :

b9d642ea59ce1b544d6b20804bdde581.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread