Kemono Jihen - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT THEY WERE ALL ILLUSIONS

Fucking called it when the thing about the only illusion/fire users popped up last chapter

Also made no sense for this author to kill em off so easily

Fed-Kun's army
Wohoo every words can be the source ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait a minute, I think I might have forgotten something, but since when did Kabane gain the ability to punch fucking fireball back?

Dex-chan lover
@nhatanh
Is probably due to the stones buffing him.
Of course it was an illusion,This manga ain’t so dark to kill off people right in the chapter they introduced in let alone heal them with a precious gift from another admirer.(just imagine the face of the loli when she finds out the gift was used on another girl)

Fed-Kun's army
@nhatanh @Redsaint It might also be related to ghouls having an association with fire in this, though from earlier chapters we know that Kabane can certainly be burned by the magical fire of others. I am more interested in the tangibility of the illusions the foxes create; that fire fox illusion was holding the kid up off of the ground and Shiki was probably standing on the roofs of buildings that weren't even there anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Kabane wasted no time in just punching the fuck out of the buff guy.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Kabane! Kill that genocidal motherfucker that has been cooking and eating kemono alive!

@firefly04 yeah, rereading the chapter I think Kabane punching through the fireball makes more sense. Kaede wasn't even burnt after the impact.

Dex-chan lover
page 30 : instead of wiping off the piss , a more simpler way is just taking off his shirt .

Dex-chan lover
You know what's funny? Kabane could detach his head and let the cannibal fox guy eat the rest of his body with no issue, LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread