Kemono Jihen - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - Gambler

And I thought the rock paper scissors scene in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was intense

Ya if i find out youre making me inhale farts im gonna say fuck the game and just kill you at that point

Akira i love you but you gotta do something with that loose lip of yours. He's sooooooo not careful i'm starting to get annoyed. Blabbing about that kind of stone to the public?? Are you serious?

Edit: I DON'T KNOW IFI SHOULD LAUGH OR CRY AT THIS CHAPTER 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Yui has a good reason to be on his nerves, Akira is a pervert magnet, look at how good this boy wears a tank top and short shorts AND... twintails, he is dangerous.

He cant have chosen those clothes with any illusion that someone in their right mind would know he is a boy.

Granny is so funny, and she is rocking that hairdo.

Fed-Kun's army
There needs to be a crossdressing tag on this.
Yea i just can't get behind this akira character.... hes on the fairy tail level of annoying.

Dex-chan lover
this is the dumbest shit ive ever seen

@phil777 no did you not pay attention? his farts cause people to perceive time faster

w8 hunting boars for money is a thing??
that jangken match tho

Reminded me of jojo when they had an intense rock paper scissors match. Love how protective Yui is for his lil bro lol, funny chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Someone might want to check up on Akira, i think one of the mosquito girls sucked his brain while no one noticed

Users who are viewing this thread