Kemono to Waltz - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - For Whose Sake are These Wounds

Dex-chan lover
It's taken me a bit, but are the "beasts" literally just the vengeful spirits of house cats that were mistreated? Because that's honestly incredible and anyone who mistreated a cat does deserve to have their heart eaten.

Dex-chan lover
she was so close to realizing what happened, only to be flooded with gay horny and slip back into the destruction path those two went down, smh :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for new chapter!

It's taken me a bit, but are the "beasts" literally just the vengeful spirits of house cats that were mistreated? Because that's honestly incredible and anyone who mistreated a cat does deserve to have their heart eaten.

The problem is they attack just about anyone after transformation.

is she a beast?

Maybe a half?

Dex-chan lover
Since we saw butterflies when she was covered in blood with band aids, I would guess her cat turned into a beast, killed her mother and she blames herself for it
I thought that when beasts die, their grudge causes massive damage, meaning she may have been too weak to keep the beast away from their mother when killing it and led to the mother's death via the released grudge

Dex-chan lover
I thought that when beasts die, their grudge causes massive damage, meaning she may have been too weak to keep the beast away from their mother when killing it and led to the mother's death via the released grudge
yeah we need more informations, that was just my thoughts when looking at it

Dex-chan lover
Would a hunter family keep cats around? Maybe she just was lured or targeted by a beast as girls seem to do just by existing and while protecting herself or being protected her mom got caught up in the after effects. Need more info.

It doesn't seem like girls are commonly hunters even though we've seen two. Girls of a certain age seem to be kept like passive sheep behind a wall until they age out (perhaps?). They aren't trained to protect themselves besides to not go wandering around. She's in the rare position of being both a hunter and a girl so she can be among the other girls. In contrast the brother wouldn't even touch a non-family girl which might be because he's a hunter. Hence her hands-on princely persona being her method of keeping them safe and fixated on her so less likely to wander off with whatever beast hunk that comes around to lure them away.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh but they aren't eating them but innocent girls... With uka, she ate the one that showed her kindness, and named it love

Users who are viewing this thread