Kengan Asura

Main Character of this series is kinda boring BUT the side characters are all interesting.

Group Leader
It'd be nice if Kaneda would do something else, but at least his defeat triggers the hype about Gaolang well. Nice character

Anyone notice that it feels like a Super Smash Bros character entrance every time someone new shows up? Like, "____ enters the fight"

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me that his Naoya's widow's peak isn't smooth, it has a bunch of vertices lol.

I'm uncertain how I feel about this series. The fighting is good although rather talkative.

On the other hand there is a degree of self fellation going on in the early chapters. Specifically the whole "Life is fueled by death" spiel is overly dramatic, and while not incorrect (unless you are a plant/mushroom) it is presented in a cringeworthy manner. Though it might just be the heavy-handed exposition, idk.

Love this series! Really quench my thirst for combat manga, but Baki is still number one in my book!

Dex-chan lover
Is the release schedule different now? 12 days, no new chapter, i assume they are taking a break from it?

Power Uploader
@00111: The typesetter's power has been out and should be back up this weekend. Things should be back on schedule after that. Thanks for your patience.

Dex-chan lover
@SystematicChaos ah, i understand. Thank you for your hard work, i love this manga and i am very grateful to your group for translating it with such quality and with such incredible speed as well.

Contributor
They just confirmed that this series will end in Japan next month with chapter 236. Thank god we have lots of chapters to look forward to seeing translated still at least.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely not a realistic martial arts manga. Karate Shoukkoushi is a lot more realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread